Ourfamily

Default Not nearly as much fun as making wine, but interesting.

Hot Cocoa Tops Red Wine And Tea In Antioxidants; May Be Healthier Choice

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...1106051159.htm

Negodki

"Ourfamily" > wrote:
> Hot Cocoa Tops Red Wine And Tea In Antioxidants; May Be Healthier Choice
> http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...1106051159.htm

Wasn't that article featured right next to the one claiming Jimmy Hoffa was
seen dancing with Elvis?

Charles H

Ourfamily wrote:

> Hot Cocoa Tops Red Wine And Tea In Antioxidants; May Be Healthier Choice

Red wine is fat free though... most people make cocao with some kind
milk fat in it, along with some sugar. But, to be certain, start your
day with a cup of cocoa, a glass of wine and some tea!

--
charles

"Once ... in the wilds of Afghanistan, I lost my corkscrew, and we were
forced to live on nothing but food and water for days."
- W.C. Fields
Ray

Maybe so but Cocoa cause me to have violent headaches - migraines. Alcohol
doesn't.

There are more people allergic to chocolate than to wine.

There are also more people addicted to chocolate than to alcohol!

Being overweight causes more health problems to go along with the benefits
than alcohol.

And don't ask me for proof of anything I said above. It is my truth and I
am stickin' to it!

Ray

"Ourfamily" > wrote in message
> Hot Cocoa Tops Red Wine And Tea In Antioxidants; May Be Healthier Choice
>
> http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...1106051159.htm

Brian

"Negodki" > wrote in message >...
> "Ourfamily" > wrote:
> > Hot Cocoa Tops Red Wine And Tea In Antioxidants; May Be Healthier Choice
> > http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...1106051159.htm

> Wasn't that article featured right next to the one claiming Jimmy Hoffa was
> seen dancing with Elvis?

No. Jimmy Hoffa is proof that the rapture has already occured.