Cape Bretoner

Default Help Wanted

I recently came accross a bottle of wine that was on a ship wreck that
sunk in 1884. Until recently it was submerged in the ocean since the
time of sinking.

The ship that it was on had a cargo of wine and champagne on it.

Currently I do not have too much information about where it would have
originated from. Someplace in Europe.

There are no labels on the bottle, due to the age, adn I do not
believe they would have labelled them that long ago.

There are a few words on the cork, but unfortunately I can not make
them out but a few of the letters due to the type of top the bottle
has which is hard to see through.

So my question, does anyone here have any idea where I could get this
appraised or could learn more about the bottle of wine?

Thanks in advance,

Stephen

please reply via email,

Recipes Wanted [email protected] General Cooking 4 13-07-2006 06:39 PM
I just wanted to thank you all. Kael Barbecue 0 05-06-2005 10:58 PM
Help Wanted Cape Bretoner Winemaking 1 22-12-2003 03:07 AM
MLF wanted, but too much SO2 Brad B. Winemaking 5 07-12-2003 04:40 AM
Help Wanted Cape Bretoner Wine 1 06-10-2003 10:48 PM