Pickle

Default Spoilage

"El Capitan" > wrote in message
news
> In article >,
> "Negodki" > wrote:
>
> > Buy MY book and I'll tell you.
> >
> > "R R" > wrote in message
> > .. .
> > > How do you minimize spoilage when making wine?
> > >
> > > Remo Rosati, author
> > > DIVINE INTERVENTION
> > > http://www.geocities.com/newnovelann
> > > Available at over 50,000 bookstores & online
> > >

> After seeing this guy spam his pitiful message to dozens of groups, I
> went ahead and vsited the website. Check this out. (Straight cut &
> paste from the website, I changed nothing, not even misspellings)
>
> ABOUT THE BOOK
>
> A car accident kills Ross' family and renders
> him clairvoyant after a near death experience.
> Ross chooses a negative path of self destruction
> and feels cursed.
>
> It is not until much later, when Ross has a
> premonition of a woman he's never seen before
> in grave danger that his purpose is realized.
> Ross must find this mistery girl, save her from
> the perils that threaten her life and convince
> her she is his destiny. That's if he can.
>

> LOL if the rest of his book is as trite as his blurb, it'll go from
> 50,000 bookstores to 20 remainder shops pretty quick.
>

> EC

The sad thing is that a lot of people read (and actually enjoy) that sort of
stuff! A lot of people believe that everything written in the tabloids is
true as well......

Thomas Curmudgeon

Pickle wrote:

> The sad thing is that a lot of people read (and actually enjoy) that sort of
> stuff! A lot of people believe that everything written in the tabloids is
> true as well......

It's not all true?

Pickle

"Thomas Curmudgeon" > wrote in message
> Pickle wrote:
>

> > The sad thing is that a lot of people read (and actually enjoy) that

sort of
> > stuff! A lot of people believe that everything written in the tabloids

is
> > true as well......
> >

> It's not all true?

LOL!

Negodki

"Pickle" > wrote:

> A lot of people believe that everything written in the tabloids is true as

well......

You don't really think there's any more accuracy in the "mainstream" media
do you? Different subject matter, perhaps, but the writing is just as
creative, with virtually no regard for facts.

Why - Because.!

"Negodki" > wrote in message

> You don't really think there's any more accuracy in the
> "mainstream" media do you? Different subject matter, perhaps,
> but the writing is just as creative, with virtually no regard for
> facts.

HA... You are the authority on this one and you should know all about THIS
subject. I watch in bewilderment with the BS that you spill forth on various
subjects.. What a joke...!!!!
Keep it up and everyone will eventually catch on... lol...

Negodki

Look up the meaning of hipporecta.

"Why - Because.!" > wrote in message
.. .
> "Negodki" > wrote in message
> >
> > You don't really think there's any more accuracy in the
> > "mainstream" media do you? Different subject matter, perhaps,
> > but the writing is just as creative, with virtually no regard for
> > facts.
> >

> HA... You are the authority on this one and you should know all about

THIS
> subject. I watch in bewilderment with the BS that you spill forth on

various
> subjects.. What a joke...!!!!
> Keep it up and everyone will eventually catch on... lol...

Why - Because.!

DELIGHTFUL.... Ass-h%&e of a hippo.. Perfect description..!!
Very fitting.. Wear it well...!!

LOL..

"Negodki" <> wrote in message ...
> Look up the meaning of hipporecta.

Negodki

Close, but no cigar, child. Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in
rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem.

"Why - Because.!" > wrote in message
.. .
> DELIGHTFUL.... Ass-h%&e of a hippo.. Perfect description..!!
> Very fitting.. Wear it well...!!
>
> LOL..
>
> "Negodki" <> wrote in message ...
> > Look up the meaning of hipporecta.

Why - Because.!

Yee Haa... Just another example of the profound posture that you
present.. If you cannot present an objective viewpoint in a rational
manner - baffle them with Rhino S**t.. lol... Argue till you wear
them down and they give up.. Good philosophy.. I like it. It is
challenging to all that see through your line of crap. Tell us all
again about -- Hey - just pick a subject and wing it.. We will be
amused..
In case you get the feeling I'm picking on you.. DAMN right..
BS - I say.. Pure BS... Tell me a story.. I need a good laugh.
Hey - are you this individual?
http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame82.html
I think so..

"Negodki" <> wrote in message ...
> Close, but no cigar, child. Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in
> rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem.
>
> "Why - Because.!" <> wrote in message...
> > DELIGHTFUL.... Ass-h%&e of a hippo.. Perfect description..!!
> > Very fitting.. Wear it well...!!
> >
> > LOL..

Negodki

Little one, just because you lack the erudition to comprehend something,
doesn't make it incorrect. You have contributed absolutely nothing to any of
the newsgroups in which you cross-post your meaningless chatter and
groundless insults, hiding like the coward you are behind faux email
addresses and forged headers, which you mistakenly think protect your
anonymity. Embarrassed and abashed because you are unable to understand
that which others find so lucid, you sneer and jeer and hurl obscenities to
draw attention to yourself, like a disruptive schoolchild. And then you
misuse the expressions which others have aptly applied to your misbehavior,
in a feeble and futile attempt to discredit another and draw negative
attention away from yourself. You are truly pitiful. I suggest you get a
life. And a basic education.

If you disagree with a post, you are free to offer factual corrections or
alternate solutions to the problems being discussed. But, of course, you
lack the ability to do so. And thus you cry like an infant, "Look at me.
Look at me". Well, little child, we looked, but we didn't see anything
worthy of our attention.

And now, you may respond, as I'm certain you will, in the obscene and
meaningless manner to which you are accustomed (but not very skilled). But I
shall not further waste my time reading your drivel, much less replying. And
thus you can amuse yourself --- by yourself --- as I'm sure you are also
accustomed. Have a nice day.

"Why - Because.!" > wrote in message
.. .
> Yee Haa... Just another example of the profound posture that you
> present.. If you cannot present an objective viewpoint in a rational
> manner - baffle them with Rhino S**t.. lol... Argue till you wear
> them down and they give up.. Good philosophy.. I like it. It is
> challenging to all that see through your line of crap. Tell us all
> again about -- Hey - just pick a subject and wing it.. We will be
> amused..
> In case you get the feeling I'm picking on you.. DAMN right..
> BS - I say.. Pure BS... Tell me a story.. I need a good laugh.
> Hey - are you this individual?
> http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame82.html
> I think so..
>

> "Negodki" <> wrote in message ...
> > Close, but no cigar, child. Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in
> > rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem.
> >
> > "Why - Because.!" <> wrote in message...
> > > DELIGHTFUL.... Ass-h%&e of a hippo.. Perfect description..!!
> > > Very fitting.. Wear it well...!!
> > >
> > > LOL..

Altair

"Pickle" > a écrit dans le message de

<Snip>

> The sad thing is that a lot of people read (and actually enjoy) that sort

of
> stuff! A lot of people believe that everything written in the tabloids is
> true as well......

And a lot of people believe that everything governement and politician say
is also true (wathever governement).
--
Altair (:-o)>=®
"The History of every major Galactic Civilisation tends to pass through

Pickle

"Altair" > wrote in message
. ..
> "Pickle" > a écrit dans le message de
> >

> <Snip>
>
> > The sad thing is that a lot of people read (and actually enjoy) that

sort
> of
> > stuff! A lot of people believe that everything written in the tabloids

is
> > true as well......
> >

> And a lot of people believe that everything governement and politician say
> is also true (wathever governement).
> --
> Altair (:-o)>=®
> "The History of every major Galactic Civilisation tends to pass through
> three distinct and reconisable phases... characterised by the questions

How
> can we eat? Why do we eat? and Where shall we have lunch?"
> Douglas Adams.

Oh God, next you'll be saying there's no Santa Claus as well.....

Food spoilage? Ken[_9_] General Cooking 66 13-06-2008 03:06 PM
spoilage ? treetoad Winemaking 3 16-11-2005 12:16 AM
Spoilage R R Wine 4 10-10-2003 04:03 PM
Spoilage Ian Hoare Wine 0 01-10-2003 01:14 PM
Spoilage Rich R Wine 0 01-10-2003 04:07 AM