Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Default Screwcap Wine Sruvey (5-10 Minutes)

This is a screwcap wine survey I created for my thesis work. It will
only take 5-10 minutes.

Take Survey He

http://tinyurl.com/winesurvey

Thanks again!
Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

On 21 Mar, 22:35, wrote:
> This is a screwcap wine survey I created for my thesis work. *It will
> only take 5-10 minutes.
>
> Take Survey He
>
> http://tinyurl.com/winesurvey
>
> Thanks again!

I can't answer this survey because I (like most others here I assume)
make wine and don't buy it.

McKevvy
Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Exactly! I tried, but the questions weren't really
applicable to those of us who make AND buy wine.

"McKevvy" > wrote in message
On 21 Mar, 22:35, wrote:
> This is a screwcap wine survey I created for my thesis work. It will
> only take 5-10 minutes.
>
> Take Survey He
>
> http://tinyurl.com/winesurvey
>
> Thanks again!

I can't answer this survey because I (like most others here I assume)
make wine and don't buy it.

McKevvy

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

I took the survey, but I couldn't answer the part about assumptions I
would make regarding someone showing up at a party with wine capped
with a screwtop. Being completely neutral on closures, I would have no
opinion one way or the other concerning how much that person knew
about wine, their educational level, etc.

Greg G.

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

On Mar 24, 8:04*pm, wrote:
> I took the survey, but I couldn't answer the part about assumptions I
> would make regarding someone showing up at a party with wine capped
> with a screwtop. Being completely neutral on closures, I would have no
> opinion one way or the other concerning how much that person knew
> about wine, their educational level, etc.
>
> Greg G.

I took the survey and had similar issues to others. I'm not really
judgmental to begin with but I judge wine on quality, not packaging.
If someone brought a nice white from New Zealand I would know they
know something about wines because wines from New Zealand are good,
come mostly if not all with screwcaps and that is not necessarily
common knowledge in the States; it at least proves they know where to
get good advice...

Joe

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

On 25 Mar, 01:25, Joe Sallustio > wrote:
> On Mar 24, 8:04*pm, wrote:
>
> > I took the survey, but I couldn't answer the part about assumptions I
> > would make regarding someone showing up at a party with wine capped
> > with a screwtop. Being completely neutral on closures, I would have no
> > opinion one way or the other concerning how much that person knew
> > about wine, their educational level, etc.

> > Greg G.

> I took the survey and had similar issues to others. *I'm not really
> judgmental to begin with but I judge wine on quality, not packaging.
> If someone brought a nice white from New Zealand I would know they
> know something about wines because wines from New Zealand are good,
> come mostly if not all with screwcaps and that is not necessarily
> common knowledge in the States; it at least proves they know where to
> get good advice...
>
> Joe

The questions about social class are just sheer snobbery. Even if I
bought wine instead of making I still wouldn't complete the survey
because of the class questions.

McKevvy
Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

On Mar 22, 8:35*am, wrote:
> This is a screwcap wine survey I created for my thesis work. *It will
> only take 5-10 minutes.
>
> Take Survey He
>
> http://tinyurl.com/winesurvey
>
> Thanks again!

I couldn't complete the questions about being invited to social
gatherings because, being an amatuer winemaker, I never get invited to
social gatherings anymore. The hosts are scared that I'll bring along
my homemade wine again.