Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
Jim Jim is offline

Default Free meter to download

There was a small program that you could download that would tell you
how much sugar to add to increase the alcohol in your wine. I would
like to download it but for the life of me I cannot recall the web
site. Can anyone help me and thank you in advance.
Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

On Jan 17, 4:46*am, Jim > wrote:
> There was a small program that you could download that would tell you
> how much sugar to add to increase the alcohol in your wine. I would
> like to download it but for the life of me I cannot recall the web
> site. Can anyone help me and thank you in advance.

This might be what you are looking for: http://web2.airmail.net/sgross/fermc...lc_applet.html

It's certainly a godsend to me...

Jim
Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
Jim Jim is offline

Thank you Jim this is excellent.
On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 03:56:41 -0800 (PST), jim c
> wrote:

>On Jan 17, 4:46*am, Jim > wrote:
>> There was a small program that you could download that would tell you
>> how much sugar to add to increase the alcohol in your wine. I would
>> like to download it but for the life of me I cannot recall the web
>> site. Can anyone help me and thank you in advance.

>This might be what you are looking for: http://web2.airmail.net/sgross/fermc...lc_applet.html
>
>It's certainly a godsend to me...
>
>Jim

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

On Jan 18, 4:06*pm, Jim > wrote:
> Thank you Jim this is excellent.
> On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 03:56:41 -0800 (PST), jim c
>
> > wrote:
> >On Jan 17, 4:46*am, Jim > wrote:
> >> There was a small program that you could download that would tell you
> >> how much sugar to add to increase the alcohol in your wine. I would
> >> like to download it but for the life of me I cannot recall the web
> >> site. Can anyone help me and thank you in advance.

> >This might be what you are looking for:http://web2.airmail.net/sgross/fermc...lc_applet.html

> >It's certainly a godsend to me...

> >Jim

You're very welcome