Posted to it.sport.calcio,rec.food.cooking,sci.math,alt.religion.scientology,rec.travel.europe

Default Free Windows Vista Download

http://freewindowsvista.blogspot.com/ - Get Windows Vista for Free

Posted to it.sport.calcio,rec.food.cooking,sci.math,alt.religion.scientology,rec.travel.europe

On Apr 29, 2007, at 9:48?am, Linux Flash Drives wrote:

Get Windows Vista for Free

Free isn't good enough. They would have to pay me.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 29, 3:30�pm, "kilikini" > wrote:
> KevinS wrote:
> > On Apr 29, 2007, at 9:48?am, Linux Flash Drives wrote:

> > *Get Windows Vista for Free

> > Free isn't good enough. They would have to pay me.

> No kidding!!!!!!!!!
>
> kili

Is this free VISTA legal?? I thought it was new and expensive.
Rosie

Posted to it.sport.calcio,rec.food.cooking,sci.math,alt.religion.scientology,rec.travel.europe

KevinS wrote:
> On Apr 29, 2007, at 9:48?am, Linux Flash Drives wrote:
>
> Get Windows Vista for Free
>
> Free isn't good enough. They would have to pay me.

No kidding!!!!!!!!!

kili

Posted to it.sport.calcio,rec.food.cooking,sci.math,alt.religion.scientology,rec.travel.europe

Make credence recognised that on 29 Apr 2007 11:36:04 -0700, KevinS
> has scripted:

>On Apr 29, 2007, at 9:48?am, Linux Flash Drives wrote:
>
> Get Windows Vista for Free
>
>Free isn't good enough. They would have to pay me.

I'll take it for nothing if the computer's included.
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

rosie wrote:
> On Apr 29, 3:30�pm, "kilikini" > wrote:
>> KevinS wrote:
>>> On Apr 29, 2007, at 9:48?am, Linux Flash Drives wrote:
>>> �Get Windows Vista for Free
>>> Free isn't good enough. They would have to pay me.

>> No kidding!!!!!!!!!
>>
>> kili

> Is this free VISTA legal?? I thought it was new and expensive.
> Rosie

Its just the usual spam posted via Google by someone promoting their
Google owned blogspot to get the click revenue that is encouraged by Google.

Did you notice any pattern?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

George wrote:
> rosie wrote:
>>> No kidding!!!!!!!!!
>>>
>>> kili

>> Is this free VISTA legal?? I thought it was new and expensive.
>> Rosie
>>

> Its just the usual spam posted via Google by someone promoting their
> Google owned blogspot to get the click revenue that is encouraged by
> Google.
>
> Did you notice any pattern?

Yeah, the same idiot posted about free legal advice, too. I blocked
him/her. And thank you, Rosie, for eliminating all the stupid
cross-postings

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 29, 5:36�pm, "jmcquown" > wrote:
> George wrote:
> > rosie wrote:

> >> Is this free VISTA legal?? I thought it was new and expensive.
> >> Rosie

> > Its just the usual spam posted via Google by someone promoting their
> > Google owned blogspot to get the click revenue that is encouraged by
> > Google.

> > Did you notice any pattern?

> Yeah, the same idiot posted about free legal advice, too. *I blocked
> him/her. *And thank you, Rosie, for eliminating all the stupid
> cross-postings
>
> Jill- Hide quoted text -

you are most welcome Jill
Rosie

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 29 Apr 2007 15:40:19 -0700, rosie > wrote:

>> Yeah, the same idiot posted about free legal advice, too. blocked
>> him/her. And thank you, Rosie, for eliminating all the stupid
>> cross-postings
>>

>you are most welcome Jill
>Rosie

How do you eliminate cross posting?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Terry wrote:
> On 29 Apr 2007 15:40:19 -0700, rosie > wrote:
>
>>> Yeah, the same idiot posted about free legal advice, too. blocked
>>> him/her. And thank you, Rosie, for eliminating all the stupid
>>> cross-postings
>>>

>> you are most welcome Jill
>> Rosie

> How do you eliminate cross posting?

If your newsreader won't do it for you (mine doesn't, I use Outlook Express
and don't care what anyone thinks of that) simply delete all but the groups
you wish to reply to.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Terry > wrote in
:

> On 29 Apr 2007 15:40:19 -0700, rosie >
> wrote:
>
>>> Yeah, the same idiot posted about free legal advice, too.
>>> blocked him/her. And thank you, Rosie, for eliminating
>>> all the stupid cross-postings
>>>

>>you are most welcome Jill
>>Rosie

> How do you eliminate cross posting?

The Agent news group will tell you how to do it with your reader.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:
> Terry wrote:

>>> you are most welcome Jill
>>> Rosie

>> How do you eliminate cross posting?

> If your newsreader won't do it for you (mine doesn't, I use Outlook Express
> and don't care what anyone thinks of that) simply delete all but the groups
> you wish to reply to.

He's using Agent, which apparently won't allow crosspost
scoring/filtering.

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 29 Apr 2007 13:01:34 -0700, rosie > wrote:

>On Apr 29, 3:30?pm, "kilikini" > wrote:
>> KevinS wrote:
>> > On Apr 29, 2007, at 9:48?am, Linux Flash Drives wrote:

>> > et Windows Vista for Free

>> > Free isn't good enough. They would have to pay me.

>> No kidding!!!!!!!!!
>>
>> kili

>Is this free VISTA legal?? I thought it was new and expensive.
>Rosie

It's a trial version.... trial versions expire unless you buy.

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to it.sport.calcio,rec.food.cooking,sci.math,alt.religion.scientology,rec.travel.europe

"Linux Flash Drives" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> http://freewindowsvista.blogspot.com/ - Get Windows Vista for Free

well,microshaft has been trying for years now to stop the piracy of their
products-now they figured it out-make it so lousy no one would steal it!