Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Default MICHIGAN CHARD

I've got 5-6 ton of 10 year old Chardonnay that has been used in the
past for award winning champagne. I am looking to secure a buyer.
Available in October. Make an offer.
http://victoriacreek.net/default.aspx
Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Forgot to mention that this crop can be split, if anyone needs a
lesser amount. Also available by the pound.
http://victoriacreek.net/default.aspx
Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

On Mar 5, 9:39*am, wrote:
> Forgot to mention that this crop can be split, if anyone needs a
> lesser amount. *Also available by the pound.http://victoriacreek.net/default.aspx

Where in Michigan? Nice website by the way.

Joe
Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Thank you. We are in the Leelanau Penninsula NW of Traverse City.

On Mar 5, 5:53�pm, Joe Sallustio > wrote:
> On Mar 5, 9:39�am, wrote:
>
> > Forgot to mention that this crop can be split, if anyone needs a
> > lesser amount. �Also available by the pound.http://victoriacreek..net/default.aspx

> Where in Michigan? �Nice website by the way.
>
> Joe

Best Michigan wineries? [email protected] Wine 3 08-08-2013 12:19 AM
I wonder what Dearborn, Michigan, did for Xmas?? Aussie General Cooking 1 28-12-2010 08:18 AM
Michigan grapes here JWYMAN Winemaking 0 04-09-2009 03:02 AM
Where to buy dry lentils and beans in Michigan AM Vegan 0 27-05-2008 11:39 PM
Buckeyes, Michigan Tim Recipes 0 18-07-2005 11:03 AM