Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I wonder what Dearborn, Michigan, did for Xmas??

Is Christmas banned in Dearborn??

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive.../06/026594.php

--
Peter Lucas
Hobart

A good friend would drive 30 miles at 2:00 am to bail you out of jail.
A best friend, however, would be sitting in the cell next to you saying
"Man, that was f******n Awesome!"
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 27, 9:05*pm, Aussie >
wrote:
> Is Christmas banned in Dearborn??
>
> http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive.../06/026594.php

There probably are more Christian Arabs in Dearborn than Muslims.
What's banned in Dearborn is proselytizing at the Festival outside of
the proselytizing zone. The same is true of the Ann Arbor Art Fair --
the hippie dippie commie groups must confine their pampleteering to
the defined zone.

Best Michigan wineries? [email protected] Wine 3 08-08-2013 12:19 AM
MICHIGAN CHARD [email protected] Winemaking 3 06-03-2008 01:27 AM
Buckeyes, Michigan Tim Recipes 0 18-07-2005 11:03 AM
Dearborn Ham? New on old subject Grismalkin General Cooking 0 09-02-2005 07:02 AM