Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Default Abstract

In this section I would like to introduce all the works which began my
adventure with intensive looking for my own artistic identity. They
all come from my efforts to find my own way and individual style,
against trends that already exist in the arts. First board that I made
is "Second me" . Designing and making following projects took me all
the year. Boards beame the regular element of my creative work and
every time I start new cycles of these works.
http://www.maciejzabawa.pl/galerie.php?kategoria_id=33

2011 Orin Swift Palermo and Abstract Bi!! Wine 0 08-05-2013 04:31 PM
Microbiology - Abstract submission (Madrid-Spain, October 2013) [email protected] Preserving 0 12-03-2013 12:06 PM
2009 Orin Swift Abstract Bi!! Wine 0 19-10-2010 01:56 PM
Abstract: Food is... bobmarley General Cooking 5 08-08-2006 05:07 AM