Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
hap hap is offline

Default Getting Bottles Back From Casual Friends

I've been wanting to put a snappy little small font caption on the
bottom of my wine labels as a friendly reminder for folks to return
the bottles. I get most bottles back, but though I'd give this a
try. Looking for a snappy little saying. Maybe someone can help.
Heres what I come up with so far. Feel free to use if you like.

Enjoy this homeade wine but remember the glass is mine.
Make the good times last then return the glass.
Pop the cork and rev the throttle, don't forget to return the bottle.
Drink it up and have some fun, gimme the bottle when your done.
Pop the cork and kiss your mother, return the bottle if you want
another.

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

On Sep 18, 6:56 pm, hap > wrote:
> Pop the cork and rev the throttle

now live, don't drink and drive.....

well, i couldn't think of anything else that rymed, but the throttle
refference i think might be a bad one.

other than that, a good idea. I wonder if an offer of free refills
might return them bottles faster

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Hows about "Return the glass or the next one's up your a$s"

hap wrote:
> I've been wanting to put a snappy little small font caption on the
> bottom of my wine labels as a friendly reminder for folks to return
> the bottles. I get most bottles back, but though I'd give this a
> try. Looking for a snappy little saying. Maybe someone can help.
> Heres what I come up with so far. Feel free to use if you like.
>
> Enjoy this homeade wine but remember the glass is mine.
> Make the good times last then return the glass.
> Pop the cork and rev the throttle, don't forget to return the bottle.
> Drink it up and have some fun, gimme the bottle when your done.
> Pop the cork and kiss your mother, return the bottle if you want
> another.

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

On Sep 18, 9:21 pm, homebrewdude >
wrote:
> Hows about "Return the glass or the next one's up your a$s"
>

> hap wrote:
> > I've been wanting to put a snappy little small font caption on the
> > bottom of my wine labels as a friendly reminder for folks to return
> > the bottles. I get most bottles back, but though I'd give this a
> > try. Looking for a snappy little saying. Maybe someone can help.
> > Heres what I come up with so far. Feel free to use if you like.

> > Enjoy this homeade wine but remember the glass is mine.
> > Make the good times last then return the glass.
> > Pop the cork and rev the throttle, don't forget to return the bottle.
> > Drink it up and have some fun, gimme the bottle when your done.
> > Pop the cork and kiss your mother, return the bottle if you want
> > another.- Hide quoted text -

How about "Returned bottles get refilled, clean returned bottles get
refilled faster"

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

"hap" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> I've been wanting to put a snappy little small font caption on the
> bottom of my wine labels as a friendly reminder for folks to return
> the bottles. I get most bottles back, but though I'd give this a
> try. Looking for a snappy little saying. Maybe someone can help.
> Heres what I come up with so far. Feel free to use if you like.
>
> Enjoy this homeade wine but remember the glass is mine.
> Make the good times last then return the glass.
> Pop the cork and rev the throttle, don't forget to return the bottle.
> Drink it up and have some fun, gimme the bottle when your done.
> Pop the cork and kiss your mother, return the bottle if you want
> another.

I gave ye wine to enjoy.
Having the bottle to refill
Brings me joy

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

On Sep 18, 4:56 pm, hap > wrote:
> I've been wanting to put a snappy little small font caption on the
> bottom of my wine labels as a friendly reminder for folks to return
> the bottles. I get most bottles back, but though I'd give this a
> try. Looking for a snappy little saying. Maybe someone can help.
> Heres what I come up with so far. Feel free to use if you like.
>
> Enjoy this homeade wine but remember the glass is mine.
> Make the good times last then return the glass.
> Pop the cork and rev the throttle, don't forget to return the bottle.
> Drink it up and have some fun, gimme the bottle when your done.
> Pop the cork and kiss your mother, return the bottle if you want
> another.

Return this bottle to a recycle bin.
Thats where it came from 'ere I put the wine in.
You've had your fill, now send it back 'round.
Replant the seed of the harvest I found