Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Default Grape crusher for sale on the south shore of Montreal

I have an almost new grape crusher for sale on the south shore of
Montreal. The tub is about 20"X30"
Pick-up only for $150.00

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

On May 16, 9:37 pm, wrote:
> I have an almost new grape crusher for sale on the south shore of
> Montreal. The tub is about 20"X30"
> Pick-up only for $150.00

Hi,

Can you send me a photo? Is it stainless or painted steel?

Thanks,

Ange

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

On May 16, 9:37 pm, wrote:
> I have an almost new grape crusher for sale on the south shore of
> Montreal. The tub is about 20"X30"
> Pick-up only for $150.00

Crusher destemmer or crusher only? Would love a photo... especially
if it saves me from building one!

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

hello,

do you have plans for building a crusher? if so would it be possible for me
to get a copy.

thanks
> wrote in message
oups.com...
> On May 16, 9:37 pm, wrote:
>> I have an almost new grape crusher for sale on the south shore of
>> Montreal. The tub is about 20"X30"
>> Pick-up only for $150.00

> Crusher destemmer or crusher only? Would love a photo... especially
> if it saves me from building one!

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

In the 'noggin

I've mailed several members of the group and they've all shared their
plans/photos... so from that I'll build some plans.

I think it's going to be about 12 to 14" diameter cylinder for the
destemmer, and the crusher will be a couple of star rollers.