Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Please help w/price of 1975 Chateau Prieure Lichine wine

Winebid.com quarterly average is $39 per 750.

Dan wrote:
> Hi All,
> A friend was given a few bottles of 1975 Chateau Prieure Lichine wine
> and we are wondering how much this might be worth. I googled it but
> only came up w/one page that had any info for a 1975 and it looked
> like an auction for 9 bottles of it w/a starting price of $200, did'nt
> have any info on final price. Thanks for any info!
>
> Dan
>
> Remove NOSPAM from address when replying

Posted to alt.food.wine

I just received the latest copy of the Wine Price file covering the auction
prices during the first half of this year. It indicates the six buttes of
the subject wine were sold at auction for an average price of US Dollars
37.28 per bottle.

"DaleW" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Winebid.com quarterly average is $39 per 750.
>
> Dan wrote:
>> Hi All,
>> A friend was given a few bottles of 1975 Chateau Prieure Lichine wine
>> and we are wondering how much this might be worth. I googled it but
>> only came up w/one page that had any info for a 1975 and it looked
>> like an auction for 9 bottles of it w/a starting price of $200, did'nt
>> have any info on final price. Thanks for any info!
>>
>> Dan
>>
>> Remove NOSPAM from address when replying

TN: Chateau Lascombes 1975 and Talley 1991 Chardonnay cwdjrxyz Wine 2 03-01-2011 09:40 PM
TN: Chateau Suduiraut 1975 cwdjrxyz Wine 0 02-08-2010 07:22 PM
TN Chateau Rieussec 1975 cwdjrxyz Wine 1 20-02-2006 09:36 AM
TN Chateau Mouton-Rothschild 1975 [email protected] Wine 1 22-11-2005 10:03 PM
1975 Birthday Wine Chris Sprague Wine 19 10-01-2005 12:43 PM