Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Help! Errors while compiling MFC application using winelib

Hi Everybody,

I Created a small application in VC++ MFC. The application displays
a messagebox on clicking a buttton.

This application I want to port on Linux version.

Iam using Linux ver. 9 and kernel version is 2.4.20-8. with WineLib

I copied all the source code from CD and I change the mode read /write
than
in the current directory i used winemaker command

user/sample>winemaker --lower-all --mfc .

but get the following errors out of make:

stdafx.h:15:64: afxwin.h: No such file or directory
stdafx.h:16:46: afxext.h: No such file or directory
stdafx.h:17:54: afxdisp.h: No such file or directory
stdafx.h:18:87: afxdtctl.h: No such file or directory

1. what are the steps i have to follow to port mfc application into
linux from the begining.

looking for a guidence on how to proceed

Posted to alt.food.wine

On 6 Jul 2006 05:16:43 -0700
wrote:

> Hi Everybody,
>

> I Created a small application in VC++ MFC. The application displays
> a messagebox on clicking a buttton.
>
> This application I want to port on Linux version.
>
> Iam using Linux ver. 9 and kernel version is 2.4.20-8. with WineLib
>
> I copied all the source code from CD and I change the mode read /write
> than
> in the current directory i used winemaker command
>
> user/sample>winemaker --lower-all --mfc .

[]
> looking for a guidence on how to proceed

Hello Mahinder,

Here's a step-by-step:

1. Purchase recent vintage bottle of potable wine, like Bernard Alias Domaine
Ste Marie des Croizes "Cuvee du Vigneron" 2004 Corbieres. 1.79 EU at a
supermarket neer you, which gives you left over to also purchase
glass and corkscrew.

The Corbieres is an internationally styled wine, full bodied without overwhelming
oak and excellent fruit. Earned a gold from Macon, one of the reputable medals,
IMHO. A steal at 3 times the price.

2. Having arrived safely at home, use all 3 tools to imbibe. An excellent
complement to pizza.

3. Ponder wisdom of a techie like yourself using google groups. Consider
alternatives.

4. Upgrade installation to any 2.6.16+ kernel distro, and think on wisdom
of a neophyte attempting to do anything with old wine of dubious provenance.

5. Re-post your question to an appropriate news group!

-E

--
Emery Davis
You can reply to