Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Spot the brewing errors

My local British tea shoppe owner sent me this YouTube link of making
tea in 1941 Britain while at war.

http://tinyurl.com/yafzt34

I could win some free tea if I spot two 'things' he didnt like about
the brewing. I didnt see anything obvious. The tea time seems right
for the Urn. And if you make it by the Urn it seems right to add milk
and sugar then not wait for the cup.

Jim