Posted to alt.food.wine

Default La Garrigue wines at a great price

Trying this again - changing to a newsgroup reader has it's challenges ....

K & L Wines has recently had some La Garrigue, cuvee Romiane (AOC Gigondas)
for sale for less than $10 / bottle. For those of us who recently discussed
the wonerful Les Florets restaurant in Gigondas, this is their domaine - and
one of the very cuvess on the menu there.

Don;t know how much is left - I bought up a bunch at this great price last
night. Try www.klwines.com

Cheers,

Ric

Posted to alt.food.wine

"Ric" > wrote in
.com:

> Trying this again - changing to a newsgroup reader has it's challenges
>
> K & L Wines has recently had some La Garrigue, cuvee Romiane (AOC
> Gigondas) for sale for less than $10 / bottle. For those of us who
> recently discussed the wonerful Les Florets restaurant in Gigondas,
> this is their domaine - and one of the very cuvess on the menu there.
>
> Don;t know how much is left - I bought up a bunch at this great price
> last night. Try www.klwines.com
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ric

Ramaine is their better cuvee a good price

--
Joseph Coulter
Cruises and Vacations