Posted to alt.food.wine
CardGuy

Default Yahoo Group Forming to talk about Idaho Wines

Hi Everyone,

I would like to invite anyone interested in learning about wines
produced in Idaho to join our Yahoo group at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/idahowines/

Really folks, we have some very fine wines produced right here in
southwestern Idaho, many of which have won several awards. (no, they
aren't made out of potatoes....LOL)

As soon as we have a respectable number of members in the group, it is
my intent to invite some of our local wine makers to post articles and
maybe even participate in live chats.

To learn more about the Idaho wine industry, please visit the Idaho
Grape Growers and Wine Producers web site at http://www.idahowines.org
and again, please join our Yahoo group at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/idahowines/

Thanks,

Mike
http://www.greetingcardwishes.com

Posted to alt.food.wine
Dan The Man

Well, Mike, if my home state (PA) finally allows direct-to-consumer
shipping someday, I might give your state's wines a try. By the way,
I've heard that potatoes CAN be used to make vodka! :-)

Dan-O (my own state's industry is also growing)

New Yahoo Group: Home-Winemaking [email protected] Winemaking 7 14-11-2008 05:32 AM
yahoo group for bbq lovers Skindog Barbecue 0 05-03-2006 04:57 PM
PETA Yahoo Group Mr Hanky Vegan 1 08-01-2006 11:17 PM
Idaho Wines CardGuy Wine 3 04-01-2006 11:04 PM
anyone recommend a Yahoo group Kylie General Cooking 1 28-12-2003 04:12 PM