Default online wine lists?

Thank you to those that responded to my 2000 1st Growths wine list
pricing question.
I have found 2 quality wine lists online WITH prices. One that I
suggest checking out is Silks at the Stonehedge Inn in MA. Wow, 100k
bottles! http://www.stonehedgeinn.com/winelist.htm Does anyone know of
some other quality wine lists online that have older vintages?
Thank you!
Eric

Hunt

In article . com>,
says...

>Thank you to those that responded to my 2000 1st Growths wine list
>pricing question.
>I have found 2 quality wine lists online WITH prices. One that I
>suggest checking out is Silks at the Stonehedge Inn in MA. Wow, 100k
>bottles!
http://www.stonehedgeinn.com/winelist.htm Does anyone know of
>some other quality wine lists online that have older vintages?
>Thank you!
>Eric

Eric,

Are you looking for on-line wine lists in the US only? A couple of favorites
that I'd recommend you to a The Flagstaff House, Boulder, CO and Bern's
Steakhouse, Tampa, FL. I don't have the URL's handy, but Google should get you
there. Considering the accolades that the Inn At Little Washington, VA, has
gotten, I'd say that they might well be worth a look, also.

One of my favorites, Tante Louise, Denver, CO, has just closed, and they had
some magnificant older vintages. I know this from experience, as I once turned
the sommelier loose, and said, "go find something special... " and WHOA, did
he ever. I don't know if the cellar was sold, or pieced out. Dang, I wish I
had been there. :-(

If you want some recs in Europe, let us know, and I'll bet that several can
offer suggestions.

Hunt

Adventures with big wine lists and smaller cellars Joseph Coulter[_9_] Wine 1 24-05-2012 03:24 PM
NYT: Bottomfeeding from wine lists Mark Lipton[_1_] Wine 1 10-12-2008 05:51 PM
weird wine lists jcoulter Wine 2 24-10-2005 11:08 AM
Wine Suggestions from Canadian Wine & Food Online Magazine - APRIL 2005 VINUM CANADA E-ZINE Wine 0 09-04-2005 06:17 AM
Wine Suggestions from Canadian Wine & Food Online Magazine - APRIL 2005 VINUM CANADA E-ZINE Wine 0 09-04-2005 06:13 AM