Sibeer

Default Cases

I have visited Moet, Mumm, Bollinger, Charles Heidsieck, Krug, Laurent
Perrier, Perrier-Jouet, Pol Roger, Pommery, Louis Roederer, Taittinger,
Veuve Clicquot, Piper-Heidsieck, Heidsieck -Monopole, Dom Ruiuart, Deutz
just to mention the major houses. I spend part of each October each year
visiting the Champagne region. Even Dom comes to me in 12 bottle cases. If
you doubt me I will be glad to send you pictures. Cristal is one of the few
that I get in six packs.

Sibeer

Sorry for the multiple messages my server fouled up.
"Sibeer" > wrote in message news:...
>I have visited Moet, Mumm, Bollinger, Charles Heidsieck, Krug, Laurent
> Perrier, Perrier-Jouet, Pol Roger, Pommery, Louis Roederer, Taittinger,
> Veuve Clicquot, Piper-Heidsieck, Heidsieck -Monopole, Dom Ruiuart, Deutz
> just to mention the major houses. I spend part of each October each year
> visiting the Champagne region. Even Dom comes to me in 12 bottle cases. If
> you doubt me I will be glad to send you pictures. Cristal is one of the
> few
> that I get in six packs.

Sibeer

Sorry for the multiple messages my server fouled up.
"Sibeer" > wrote in message news:...
>I have visited Moet, Mumm, Bollinger, Charles Heidsieck, Krug, Laurent
> Perrier, Perrier-Jouet, Pol Roger, Pommery, Louis Roederer, Taittinger,
> Veuve Clicquot, Piper-Heidsieck, Heidsieck -Monopole, Dom Ruiuart, Deutz
> just to mention the major houses. I spend part of each October each year
> visiting the Champagne region. Even Dom comes to me in 12 bottle cases. If
> you doubt me I will be glad to send you pictures. Cristal is one of the
> few
> that I get in six packs.

Ipad Cases JhoneCena Recipes (moderated) 1 31-05-2011 12:07 AM
TN: DRC, Yquem, Las Cases, Dom. JT Wine 1 10-08-2009 04:39 PM
DRC, Yquem, Las Cases, Dom. JT Wine 0 10-08-2009 04:33 PM
TN: DRC, Yquem, Las Cases, Dom. JT Wine 2 01-08-2009 05:33 PM
Cases Sibeer Wine 0 29-03-2005 04:52 AM