FoodBanter.com

-   -   Cases (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/57554-cases.html)

Sibeer 29-03-2005 04:52 AM

Cases

I have visited Moet, Mumm, Bollinger, Charles Heidsieck, Krug, Laurent
Perrier, Perrier-Jouet, Pol Roger, Pommery, Louis Roederer, Taittinger,
Veuve Clicquot, Piper-Heidsieck, Heidsieck -Monopole, Dom Ruiuart, Deutz
just to mention the major houses. I spend part of each October each year
visiting the Champagne region. Even Dom comes to me in 12 bottle cases. If
you doubt me I will be glad to send you pictures. Cristal is one of the few
that I get in six packs.

Sibeer 29-03-2005 04:53 AM

Sorry for the multiple messages my server fouled up.

Sibeer 29-03-2005 04:53 AM