jlacour

Default Wine Tasting in Tel Aviv

Hi,

I'll be visiting Tel Aviv on business soon and was hoping to get some
good tips on where to taste wine in the area. I'll generally be in the
city and not able to travel outside of greater Tel Aviv so I'm looking
for wine bars, tasting rooms, and wine savvy restaurants.

Please reply directly to me via email if possible (and the group if you
like).

Thanks,
John

DALE WILLIAMS