Posted to alt.food.wine

Default 2011 E. Guigal St. Joseph

2011 E. Guigal St. Joseph *

Its so bad Im furious. it tastes like vanilla pudding at first and then Pisang Ambon cocktail with vanilla cream. I've now had 3 guigals: cote rotie brune, crozes hermitage and this one. Only the crozes hermitage was ok for the price, so Im striking off guigal from "north rhone" list. I'll place my hopes on Clape Cornas now. Im tossing 20E worth of leftover wine in the sink... grrr.

Posted to alt.food.wine

On Thursday, July 2, 2015 at 8:23:38 PM UTC+2, Michael Nielsen wrote:
> 2011 E. Guigal St. Joseph *
>
> Its so bad Im furious. it tastes like vanilla pudding at first and then Pisang Ambon cocktail with vanilla cream. I've now had 3 guigals: cote rotie brune, crozes hermitage and this one. Only the crozes hermitage was ok for the price, so Im striking off guigal from "north rhone" list. I'll place my hopes on Clape Cornas now. Im tossing 20E worth of leftover wine in the sink... grrr.

Happy again. I hate being angry.

I popped one of my Courbis Cornas Champelrose 2009 and it is heavenly

now I only have 4 left. I should have bought 12 instead of 6.

Posted to alt.food.wine

Michael Nielsen > wrote in
:

> Happy again. I hate being angry.

You are a hedonist!

I hope you like Clape.

s.

Posted to alt.food.wine

On Friday, July 3, 2015 at 9:08:09 AM UTC+2, santiago wrote:

> You are a hedonist!

Hedonism is the best -ism

2011 E. Guigal Crozes-Hermitage Michael Nielsen[_4_] Wine 0 31-05-2015 10:35 AM
Jaboulet and Guigal Bi!! Wine 2 01-06-2011 03:39 PM
Amiot, Alto Moncayo, Guigal Bi!! Wine 1 13-01-2009 06:39 PM
TN: more wines in GA (Guigal, Havens, etc) DaleW Wine 1 31-12-2006 06:37 PM
TN: Beaucastel, Guigal, Armailhac, Noval Bill S. Wine 0 31-08-2006 03:44 PM