Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Discolored wine

Have you ever drank discolored wine that was perfectly fine?
Posted to alt.food.wine

On Fri, 03 Jun 2011 21:09:37 -0700, aesthete8 wrote:

> Have you ever drank discolored wine that was perfectly fine?

What is the difference between Dis Colored and Dat colored?

Godzilla
Posted to alt.food.wine

"aesthete8" > skrev i melding
> Have you ever drank discolored wine that was perfectly fine?

Yes... The Brauneberger Juffer Riesling Auslese 1976 from Günther Conrad
always had a peculiar deep copper/brown color but was an excellent wine from
the beginning til last I tasted it in 2008 something. Amazing vintage.

There have been others, but I agree - bad color usually means poor wine.

Anders

Posted to alt.food.wine

Hehe, some Rieslings are quite colorless...
Anders

"Mike Tommasi" > skrev i melding
> On 06/06/2011 13:11, Anders Tørneskog wrote:
>> > skrev i melding
>>> Have you ever drank discolored wine that was perfectly fine?

>> Yes... The Brauneberger Juffer Riesling Auslese 1976 from Günther Conrad
>> always had a peculiar deep copper/brown color but was an excellent wine
>> from
>> the beginning til last I tasted it in 2008 something. Amazing vintage.
>>
>> There have been others, but I agree - bad color usually means poor wine.

> He said DISCOLORED (clear?). Has anyone here ever DRANK discolored wine?

Posted to alt.food.wine

Is this a question posing robot??

Discolored wine DaleW Wine 7 07-06-2011 02:43 PM
"While the more experienced wine drinkers might describe this wine asbeing too simple and not complex enough, millions of new wine drinkers aroundthe world love it and it does play an important role by bringing new winedrinkers into the market e [email protected] Wine 0 08-02-2009 03:49 AM
Discolored Cups - from Rust? Dee Dee Cooking Equipment 12 01-02-2007 02:34 PM
Discolored cookware Mark Shaw General Cooking 3 27-02-2006 05:05 PM
Discolored High-Carbon Steel? [email protected] General Cooking 4 27-02-2004 12:51 AM