Posted to alt.food.wine

Default "...America's crush on size continued well into the 1970's. Manyattribute its demise to an article...by Frank Prial..."

That is from the book THE VINTNER'S ART...

Does anyone know what NY TIMES article the author is referring to?
Posted to alt.food.wine

On Mar 25, 4:06*am, aesthete8 > wrote:
> That is from the book THE VINTNER'S ART...
>
> Does anyone know what NY TIMES article the author is referring to?

Frank Prial wrote a huge number of articles concerning wine in the NYT
in the 1970s and perhaps somewhat longer. The NYT has archives on
line, and a search of these from about 1970 to 1985 for Frank Prial
likely would turn up the article, if online archives for that time
period exist. Also you might try to contact the present wine writer at
the NYT to see if he/she knows something about your question. I would
not be surprised if there are hundreds of articles by Frank Prial, so
this search could take a long time, even if all of his articles are
available online.