Richard Neidich

Default Anoither Message Directed at M. Pronay and M. Tommassi

Mike, you indicated that Champagne is more like brands.

My local wine shop is slowly going to introduce me to some Boutique small
producers. Wineries with under 10000 case production. He says he has 10-12
of them coming in this Fall...

I bought one bottle to try to get started---Champagne Brut Diebolt-Vallois
a' Cremant....

Are you two Mikes familiar with this...I will try this in a Bordeaux glass
in the next month.

My kitchen is getting remodeled over next 4 weeks so I think I will not be
cooking much while floor, counters and cabinets are being replaced.

Michael Pronay

"Richard Neidich" > wrote:

> I bought one bottle to try to get started---Champagne Brut
> Diebolt-Vallois a' Cremant....

^^ ^
à Cr_a_mant

"Crémant" is something different.

> Are you two Mikes familiar with this...

I am not, but Viktor Siegl, a very good friend of mine (an
excellent taster and also wine-writer, btw) ist very fond of this
house.

M.

Valtellina and Veltliner (probably for M. Pronay) Yves Wine 5 02-09-2009 10:41 AM
M.Pronay: Wo Isst Österreich? winemonger Wine 8 17-09-2004 12:01 AM
M. Pronay, what am I drinking? Dale Williams Wine 21 24-08-2004 08:20 PM
OT Message for M. Pronay. dick Wine 2 14-01-2004 07:49 PM
Austrian Rieslings- question of M.Pronay Dale Williams Wine 5 07-11-2003 02:48 PM