Tanya

Default Is this true?

Hello,
If this is a dumb question, please forgive me, I am an amateur. My friend,
who drinks wine all the time, says once you open a bottle of wine you have
to drink it immediately or it will go flat and lose it's flavor. I've had
opened bottles of wine for weeks and can't taste the difference. Is what
she is saying true?
Thanks!

Hunt

In article >,
says...

>Hello,
>If this is a dumb question, please forgive me, I am an amateur. My friend,
>who drinks wine all the time, says once you open a bottle of wine you have
>to drink it immediately or it will go flat and lose it's flavor. I've had
>opened bottles of wine for weeks and can't taste the difference. Is what
>she is saying true?
>Thanks!

Wines that are opened will change. If you do no more than stick the cork back
in, the changes will be greater. Will the changes be bad? Depends on your
tastes. Will it change? Yes. If you take precautions, like nitrogen purge,
vacuum closure, refrigeration (reds & whites), the changes will be less. Can
you notice the changes? Depends. How long can you use the above, or similar
storage techniques, before you can tell a difference that pushes the wine into
the bad area? Again, depends on your tastes. That there is change, in, and of
itself, is not necessarily bad. It's when YOU feel that it is bad, that it is.

It could well be that your friend can tell the difference, and for whatever
reason doesn't like the change. The same wine might not effect you in the same
way - you may actually like it better. That is one of the reasons that wine is
do fascinating, because it is appreciated by so many, on so many different
levels.

You might want to experiment with two bottles of a wine that you know and
like. Open one, sample it then just stick the cork back in. Give it a few
days, and uncork it, tasting it along side the other bottle and see which you
like best. Some pointers: a young Bordeaux might well benefit for the
oxidation more than, say a CA Zin.

Hunt

Hunt

In article >,
says...

>Hello,
>If this is a dumb question, please forgive me, I am an amateur. My friend,
>who drinks wine all the time, says once you open a bottle of wine you have
>to drink it immediately or it will go flat and lose it's flavor. I've had
>opened bottles of wine for weeks and can't taste the difference. Is what
>she is saying true?
>Thanks!

Wines that are opened will change. If you do no more than stick the cork back
in, the changes will be greater. Will the changes be bad? Depends on your
tastes. Will it change? Yes. If you take precautions, like nitrogen purge,
vacuum closure, refrigeration (reds & whites), the changes will be less. Can
you notice the changes? Depends. How long can you use the above, or similar
storage techniques, before you can tell a difference that pushes the wine into
the bad area? Again, depends on your tastes. That there is change, in, and of
itself, is not necessarily bad. It's when YOU feel that it is bad, that it is.

It could well be that your friend can tell the difference, and for whatever
reason doesn't like the change. The same wine might not effect you in the same
way - you may actually like it better. That is one of the reasons that wine is
do fascinating, because it is appreciated by so many, on so many different
levels.

You might want to experiment with two bottles of a wine that you know and
like. Open one, sample it then just stick the cork back in. Give it a few
days, and uncork it, tasting it along side the other bottle and see which you
like best. Some pointers: a young Bordeaux might well benefit for the
oxidation more than, say a CA Zin.

Hunt

jeffc

"Tanya" > wrote in message
om...
> Hello,
> If this is a dumb question, please forgive me, I am an amateur. My

friend,
> who drinks wine all the time, says once you open a bottle of wine you have
> to drink it immediately or it will go flat and lose it's flavor. I've had
> opened bottles of wine for weeks and can't taste the difference. Is what
> she is saying true?

It starts going bad (not "flat", except for sparkling wine) immediately, but
it's probably a week before I can start tasting much difference. Apparently
the exposure to oxygen is what does it. They make little gizmos that
replace the air in the bottle with some other gas like nitrogen, then you
cap it, and supposedly that keeps it OK.

jeffc

"Tanya" > wrote in message
om...
> Hello,
> If this is a dumb question, please forgive me, I am an amateur. My

friend,
> who drinks wine all the time, says once you open a bottle of wine you have
> to drink it immediately or it will go flat and lose it's flavor. I've had
> opened bottles of wine for weeks and can't taste the difference. Is what
> she is saying true?

It starts going bad (not "flat", except for sparkling wine) immediately, but
it's probably a week before I can start tasting much difference. Apparently
the exposure to oxygen is what does it. They make little gizmos that
replace the air in the bottle with some other gas like nitrogen, then you
cap it, and supposedly that keeps it OK.

jeffc

"Hunt" > wrote in message

> You might want to experiment with two bottles of a wine that you know and
> like. Open one, sample it then just stick the cork back in. Give it a few
> days, and uncork it, tasting it along side the other bottle and see which

you
> like best.

Or better yet - open one bottle, cork it, and then several days later open a
fresh bottle. Pour your friend 2 glasses. Ask her which is the bad one :-)

jeffc

"Hunt" > wrote in message

> You might want to experiment with two bottles of a wine that you know and
> like. Open one, sample it then just stick the cork back in. Give it a few
> days, and uncork it, tasting it along side the other bottle and see which

you
> like best.

Or better yet - open one bottle, cork it, and then several days later open a
fresh bottle. Pour your friend 2 glasses. Ask her which is the bad one :-)

Michael Scarpitti

"Tanya" > wrote in message . com>...
> Hello,
> If this is a dumb question, please forgive me, I am an amateur. My friend,
> who drinks wine all the time, says once you open a bottle of wine you have
> to drink it immediately or it will go flat and lose it's flavor. I've had
> opened bottles of wine for weeks and can't taste the difference. Is what
> she is saying true?
> Thanks!

It goes bad after about one day. To keep it as fresh as possible, use
a vacuum pump and stopper.
Michael Scarpitti

"Tanya" > wrote in message . com>...
> Hello,
> If this is a dumb question, please forgive me, I am an amateur. My friend,
> who drinks wine all the time, says once you open a bottle of wine you have
> to drink it immediately or it will go flat and lose it's flavor. I've had
> opened bottles of wine for weeks and can't taste the difference. Is what
> she is saying true?
> Thanks!

It goes bad after about one day. To keep it as fresh as possible, use
a vacuum pump and stopper.
Kieran Dyke

"Tanya" > wrote in message
om...
> Hello,
> If this is a dumb question, please forgive me, I am an amateur. My

friend,
> who drinks wine all the time, says once you open a bottle of wine you have
> to drink it immediately or it will go flat and lose it's flavor. I've had
> opened bottles of wine for weeks and can't taste the difference. Is what
> she is saying true?
> Thanks!

Wine does deteriorate with exposure to oxygen, and heat will accelerate the
reaction. A vacuum pump can improve an opened wine's lifespan. So can
stoppering it and putting it in the fridge (red wines too - just leave it
out just prior to serving). (If there's half a bottle left, it can be good
to pour it into a half-bottle first, to reduce the amount of oxygen).
Freezing opened wine actually works too - just let it thaw at room
temperature.

Non-vintage fortifieds, like Tawny Port or Australian Muscat or Tokay, can
last a lot longer after opening - perhaps six months.

Kieran

Kieran Dyke

"Tanya" > wrote in message
om...
> Hello,
> If this is a dumb question, please forgive me, I am an amateur. My

friend,
> who drinks wine all the time, says once you open a bottle of wine you have
> to drink it immediately or it will go flat and lose it's flavor. I've had
> opened bottles of wine for weeks and can't taste the difference. Is what
> she is saying true?
> Thanks!

Wine does deteriorate with exposure to oxygen, and heat will accelerate the
reaction. A vacuum pump can improve an opened wine's lifespan. So can
stoppering it and putting it in the fridge (red wines too - just leave it
out just prior to serving). (If there's half a bottle left, it can be good
to pour it into a half-bottle first, to reduce the amount of oxygen).
Freezing opened wine actually works too - just let it thaw at room
temperature.

Non-vintage fortifieds, like Tawny Port or Australian Muscat or Tokay, can
last a lot longer after opening - perhaps six months.

Kieran

Hunt

In article <413f7704@news1>, says...

>"Tanya" > wrote in message
. com...
>> Hello,
>> If this is a dumb question, please forgive me, I am an amateur. My

>friend,
>> who drinks wine all the time, says once you open a bottle of wine you have
>> to drink it immediately or it will go flat and lose it's flavor. I've had
>> opened bottles of wine for weeks and can't taste the difference. Is what
>> she is saying true?
>> Thanks!
>>

>Wine does deteriorate with exposure to oxygen, and heat will accelerate the
>reaction. A vacuum pump can improve an opened wine's lifespan. So can
>stoppering it and putting it in the fridge (red wines too - just leave it
>out just prior to serving). (If there's half a bottle left, it can be good
>to pour it into a half-bottle first, to reduce the amount of oxygen).
>Freezing opened wine actually works too - just let it thaw at room
>temperature.
>
>Non-vintage fortifieds, like Tawny Port or Australian Muscat or Tokay, can
>last a lot longer after opening - perhaps six months.
>
>Kieran

The "freezing" statment caught my attention. Now, having never tried it (other
than forgetting a white, or two, that needed a "quick" chill, just before the
guests arrived - what a useless mess!), I wonder what changes you might detect
in a wine that has been frozen. I've had white deposit tartaric crystals, when
delivered to the high-country in Jan, but am curious. I'd appreciate any
comments on this practice, though I'd probably not plan on utilizing it.

TIA,
Hunt

Hunt

In article <413f7704@news1>, says...

>"Tanya" > wrote in message
. com...
>> Hello,
>> If this is a dumb question, please forgive me, I am an amateur. My

>friend,
>> who drinks wine all the time, says once you open a bottle of wine you have
>> to drink it immediately or it will go flat and lose it's flavor. I've had
>> opened bottles of wine for weeks and can't taste the difference. Is what
>> she is saying true?
>> Thanks!
>>

>Wine does deteriorate with exposure to oxygen, and heat will accelerate the
>reaction. A vacuum pump can improve an opened wine's lifespan. So can
>stoppering it and putting it in the fridge (red wines too - just leave it
>out just prior to serving). (If there's half a bottle left, it can be good
>to pour it into a half-bottle first, to reduce the amount of oxygen).
>Freezing opened wine actually works too - just let it thaw at room
>temperature.
>
>Non-vintage fortifieds, like Tawny Port or Australian Muscat or Tokay, can
>last a lot longer after opening - perhaps six months.
>
>Kieran

The "freezing" statment caught my attention. Now, having never tried it (other
than forgetting a white, or two, that needed a "quick" chill, just before the
guests arrived - what a useless mess!), I wonder what changes you might detect
in a wine that has been frozen. I've had white deposit tartaric crystals, when
delivered to the high-country in Jan, but am curious. I'd appreciate any
comments on this practice, though I'd probably not plan on utilizing it.

TIA,
Hunt

jeffc

"Hunt" > wrote in message

> The "freezing" statment caught my attention. Now, having never tried it

(other
> than forgetting a white, or two, that needed a "quick" chill, just before

the
> guests arrived - what a useless mess!), I wonder what changes you might

detect
> in a wine that has been frozen. I've had white deposit tartaric crystals,

when
> delivered to the high-country in Jan, but am curious. I'd appreciate any
> comments on this practice, though I'd probably not plan on utilizing it.

I've done it many times, and while it does leave the wine fresh, it also
causes a sediment to form (it migh tbe those crystals you mention.) Since
this sediment had to come from the wine, that implies the wine was changed
in some way, and I can't imagine it would be for the better.

jeffc

"Hunt" > wrote in message

> The "freezing" statment caught my attention. Now, having never tried it

(other
> than forgetting a white, or two, that needed a "quick" chill, just before

the
> guests arrived - what a useless mess!), I wonder what changes you might

detect
> in a wine that has been frozen. I've had white deposit tartaric crystals,

when
> delivered to the high-country in Jan, but am curious. I'd appreciate any
> comments on this practice, though I'd probably not plan on utilizing it.

I've done it many times, and while it does leave the wine fresh, it also
causes a sediment to form (it migh tbe those crystals you mention.) Since
this sediment had to come from the wine, that implies the wine was changed
in some way, and I can't imagine it would be for the better.

Kieran Dyke

"Hunt" > wrote in message
> In article <413f7704@news1>, says...
> >

> >"Tanya" > wrote in message
> . com...
> >> Hello,
> >> If this is a dumb question, please forgive me, I am an amateur. My

> >friend,
> >> who drinks wine all the time, says once you open a bottle of wine you

have
> >> to drink it immediately or it will go flat and lose it's flavor. I've

had
> >> opened bottles of wine for weeks and can't taste the difference. Is

what
> >> she is saying true?
> >> Thanks!
> >>

> >Wine does deteriorate with exposure to oxygen, and heat will accelerate

the
> >reaction. A vacuum pump can improve an opened wine's lifespan. So can
> >stoppering it and putting it in the fridge (red wines too - just leave it
> >out just prior to serving). (If there's half a bottle left, it can be

good
> >to pour it into a half-bottle first, to reduce the amount of oxygen).
> >Freezing opened wine actually works too - just let it thaw at room
> >temperature.
> >
> >Non-vintage fortifieds, like Tawny Port or Australian Muscat or Tokay,

can
> >last a lot longer after opening - perhaps six months.
> >
> >Kieran

> The "freezing" statment caught my attention. Now, having never tried it

(other
> than forgetting a white, or two, that needed a "quick" chill, just before

the
> guests arrived - what a useless mess!), I wonder what changes you might

detect
> in a wine that has been frozen. I've had white deposit tartaric crystals,

when
> delivered to the high-country in Jan, but am curious. I'd appreciate any
> comments on this practice, though I'd probably not plan on utilizing it.
>
> TIA,
> Hunt

People from an Australian wine board have been testing the freezing method,
with good results.

Normally deposits of tartaric acid crystals aren't a bad sign in wine, as
long as you don't drink the crystals.

Kieran

Kieran Dyke

"Hunt" > wrote in message
> In article <413f7704@news1>, says...
> >

> >"Tanya" > wrote in message
> . com...
> >> Hello,
> >> If this is a dumb question, please forgive me, I am an amateur. My

> >friend,
> >> who drinks wine all the time, says once you open a bottle of wine you

have
> >> to drink it immediately or it will go flat and lose it's flavor. I've

had
> >> opened bottles of wine for weeks and can't taste the difference. Is

what
> >> she is saying true?
> >> Thanks!
> >>

> >Wine does deteriorate with exposure to oxygen, and heat will accelerate

the
> >reaction. A vacuum pump can improve an opened wine's lifespan. So can
> >stoppering it and putting it in the fridge (red wines too - just leave it
> >out just prior to serving). (If there's half a bottle left, it can be

good
> >to pour it into a half-bottle first, to reduce the amount of oxygen).
> >Freezing opened wine actually works too - just let it thaw at room
> >temperature.
> >
> >Non-vintage fortifieds, like Tawny Port or Australian Muscat or Tokay,

can
> >last a lot longer after opening - perhaps six months.
> >
> >Kieran

> The "freezing" statment caught my attention. Now, having never tried it

(other
> than forgetting a white, or two, that needed a "quick" chill, just before

the
> guests arrived - what a useless mess!), I wonder what changes you might

detect
> in a wine that has been frozen. I've had white deposit tartaric crystals,

when
> delivered to the high-country in Jan, but am curious. I'd appreciate any
> comments on this practice, though I'd probably not plan on utilizing it.
>
> TIA,
> Hunt

People from an Australian wine board have been testing the freezing method,
with good results.

Normally deposits of tartaric acid crystals aren't a bad sign in wine, as
long as you don't drink the crystals.

Kieran

Hunt

In article <413fb1ba$1@news1>, says...

>"Hunt" > wrote in message
>> In article <413f7704@news1>,
says...

>> >"Tanya" > wrote in message
>> . com...
>> >friend,

>have

>had

>what
>> >>

>> >Wine does deteriorate with exposure to oxygen, and heat will accelerate

>the
>> >reaction. A vacuum pump can improve an opened wine's lifespan. So can
>> >stoppering it and putting it in the fridge (red wines too - just leave it
>> >out just prior to serving). (If there's half a bottle left, it can be

>good
>> >to pour it into a half-bottle first, to reduce the amount of oxygen).
>> >Freezing opened wine actually works too - just let it thaw at room
>> >temperature.
>> >
>> >Non-vintage fortifieds, like Tawny Port or Australian Muscat or Tokay,

>can
>> >last a lot longer after opening - perhaps six months.
>> >
>> >Kieran

>> The "freezing" statment caught my attention. Now, having never tried it

>(other
>> than forgetting a white, or two, that needed a "quick" chill, just before

>the
>> guests arrived - what a useless mess!), I wonder what changes you might

>detect
>> in a wine that has been frozen. I've had white deposit tartaric crystals,

>when
>> delivered to the high-country in Jan, but am curious. I'd appreciate any
>> comments on this practice, though I'd probably not plan on utilizing it.
>>
>> TIA,
>> Hunt
>>

>People from an Australian wine board have been testing the freezing method,
>with good results.
>
>Normally deposits of tartaric acid crystals aren't a bad sign in wine, as
>long as you don't drink the crystals.
>
>Kieran

You are correct. The tartaric crystals do not indicate any fault in the wine.
Often, they just indicate that it was exposed to much lower temps.

OK, you guys have my curiosity up. Next chance I have, I'll try freezing a
partial bottle, and use an un-frozen one as a control - maybe opened, but not
frozen. As I have all sorts of devices on hand to "save" opened bottles, all
of which work pretty well, this is just a curiosity for me. I would have bet
that much of the "good stuff" would percipitate out with the freezing, and it
looks like I would have been wrong. I'll get back with TN's on FROZEN (not
Icewine) wine. Wish me luck.

Hunt

Mark Lipton

Hunt wrote:

> OK, you guys have my curiosity up. Next chance I have, I'll try freezing a
> partial bottle, and use an un-frozen one as a control - maybe opened, but not
> frozen. As I have all sorts of devices on hand to "save" opened bottles, all
> of which work pretty well, this is just a curiosity for me. I would have bet
> that much of the "good stuff" would percipitate out with the freezing, and it
> looks like I would have been wrong. I'll get back with TN's on FROZEN (not
> Icewine) wine. Wish me luck.

Well, I did just such an experiment within the last few weeks: I accidentally
froze a bottle of 2003 Palliser Estate SB, a great wine that I know well, when I
forgot it in the freezer (ACK!) After returning to a reasonable temperature, it
retained some insoluble tartrate crystals, and when tasted came across as less
vibrant and certainly a touch less crisp (as it should, having been deprived of
some of its acid). While it was still pleasant, it wasn't quite as good as
other, unfrozen, bottles of the same wine have been. I do realize that this is
hardly scientific, but I can't really bring myself to repeat this particular
unfortunate experiment.

Mark Lipton

Mark Lipton

Hunt wrote:

> OK, you guys have my curiosity up. Next chance I have, I'll try freezing a
> partial bottle, and use an un-frozen one as a control - maybe opened, but not
> frozen. As I have all sorts of devices on hand to "save" opened bottles, all
> of which work pretty well, this is just a curiosity for me. I would have bet
> that much of the "good stuff" would percipitate out with the freezing, and it
> looks like I would have been wrong. I'll get back with TN's on FROZEN (not
> Icewine) wine. Wish me luck.

Well, I did just such an experiment within the last few weeks: I accidentally
froze a bottle of 2003 Palliser Estate SB, a great wine that I know well, when I
forgot it in the freezer (ACK!) After returning to a reasonable temperature, it
retained some insoluble tartrate crystals, and when tasted came across as less
vibrant and certainly a touch less crisp (as it should, having been deprived of
some of its acid). While it was still pleasant, it wasn't quite as good as
other, unfrozen, bottles of the same wine have been. I do realize that this is
hardly scientific, but I can't really bring myself to repeat this particular
unfortunate experiment.

Mark Lipton

Bill Loftin

Mark Lipton wrote:

> Well, I did just such an experiment within the last few weeks: I accidentally
> froze a bottle of 2003 Palliser Estate SB, a great wine that I know well, when I
> forgot it in the freezer (ACK!) After returning to a reasonable temperature, it
> retained some insoluble tartrate crystals, and when tasted came across as less
> vibrant and certainly a touch less crisp (as it should, having been deprived of
> some of its acid). While it was still pleasant, it wasn't quite as good as
> other, unfrozen, bottles of the same wine have been. I do realize that this is
> hardly scientific, but I can't really bring myself to repeat this particular
> unfortunate experiment.

I froze three bottles over a period of two weeks a couple of years back
to test this method. When thawed, neither of the reds has any taste at
all. The white was about 50% of what it had been. I could detect
no spoilage or anything else but lose of flavor. It was enough to
convince me not to use that method of saving opened bottles.

Bill Loftin

Mark Lipton wrote:

> Well, I did just such an experiment within the last few weeks: I accidentally
> froze a bottle of 2003 Palliser Estate SB, a great wine that I know well, when I
> forgot it in the freezer (ACK!) After returning to a reasonable temperature, it
> retained some insoluble tartrate crystals, and when tasted came across as less
> vibrant and certainly a touch less crisp (as it should, having been deprived of
> some of its acid). While it was still pleasant, it wasn't quite as good as
> other, unfrozen, bottles of the same wine have been. I do realize that this is
> hardly scientific, but I can't really bring myself to repeat this particular
> unfortunate experiment.

I froze three bottles over a period of two weeks a couple of years back
to test this method. When thawed, neither of the reds has any taste at
all. The white was about 50% of what it had been. I could detect
no spoilage or anything else but lose of flavor. It was enough to
convince me not to use that method of saving opened bottles.

Michael Bartlett

> stoppering it and putting it in the fridge (red wines too - just leave it

This is what I love about screw caps. My frige has a 6 bottle wine rack
built into it. I can quite safely just put the cap back on and lie the
bottle down on its side overnight. I've had one or two incidents when I've
tried this with cork and got a little leakage.

Slightly OT...I had two bottles of 2002 Sacred Hill Sauvingnon Blanc in a
restuarant a few weeks ago with a group of friends. The first bottle had a
cork top, whereas the 2nd bottle had a screw cap - I had to check twice to
make sure the vintage was the same. Anyway, I found that a bit strange.

st.helier

"Michael Bartlett" wrote in message........
> I had two bottles of 2002 Sacred Hill Sauvignon Blanc in a
> restaurant a few weeks ago with a group of friends. The first bottle
> had a cork top, whereas the 2nd bottle had a screw cap -
> I had to check twice to make sure the vintage was the same.
> Anyway, I found that a bit strange.

Quite a few NZ wineries bottled under both cork and Stelvin in '02/'03 -
the cork to appease their (conservative) export customers.

However, most are now using Stelvin only for all markets.

--

st.helier

jcoulter

"st.helier" > wrote in news:1094763138.575975
@ftpsrv1:

> "Michael Bartlett" wrote in message........
>> I had two bottles of 2002 Sacred Hill Sauvignon Blanc in a
>> restaurant a few weeks ago with a group of friends. The first bottle
>> had a cork top, whereas the 2nd bottle had a screw cap -
>> I had to check twice to make sure the vintage was the same.
>> Anyway, I found that a bit strange.

> Quite a few NZ wineries bottled under both cork and Stelvin in '02/'03 -
> the cork to appease their (conservative) export customers.
>
> However, most are now using Stelvin only for all markets.
>
> --
>
> st.helier

I have seen that showing up in my North Florida market place as well. Saw a
bottle with Stelvin and right behind it a corked version.

jcoulter

"st.helier" > wrote in news:1094763138.575975
@ftpsrv1:

> "Michael Bartlett" wrote in message........
>> I had two bottles of 2002 Sacred Hill Sauvignon Blanc in a
>> restaurant a few weeks ago with a group of friends. The first bottle
>> had a cork top, whereas the 2nd bottle had a screw cap -
>> I had to check twice to make sure the vintage was the same.
>> Anyway, I found that a bit strange.

> Quite a few NZ wineries bottled under both cork and Stelvin in '02/'03 -
> the cork to appease their (conservative) export customers.
>
> However, most are now using Stelvin only for all markets.
>
> --
>
> st.helier

I have seen that showing up in my North Florida market place as well. Saw a
bottle with Stelvin and right behind it a corked version.
st.helier

"jcoulter" wrote in message

> I have seen that showing up in my North Florida
> market place as well. Saw a bottle with Stelvin and
> right behind it a corked version.

North Florida! Are you still there?

I see that there is a possibility of yet another hurricane heading your
way!!

Considered immigrating to NZ?

Regards

--

st.helier

st.helier

"jcoulter" wrote in message

> I have seen that showing up in my North Florida
> market place as well. Saw a bottle with Stelvin and
> right behind it a corked version.

North Florida! Are you still there?

I see that there is a possibility of yet another hurricane heading your
way!!

Considered immigrating to NZ?

Regards

--

st.helier

jcoulter

"st.helier" > wrote in news:1094764037.141700
@ftpsrv1:

> North Florida! Are you still there?
>
> I see that there is a possibility of yet another hurricane heading your
> way!!
>
> Considered immigrating to NZ?

Not as much as France but Ian won't take my dog!
Joe Rosenberg

Hey fellas, if this freezing thing is true, what do you think some Ted
Williams 2002 & Walt Disney 1976 will taste like?

Count Dee as whispered to

Joe "Beppe" Rosenberg
"jcoulter" > wrote in message
> "st.helier" > wrote in news:1094764037.141700
> @ftpsrv1:
>

> > North Florida! Are you still there?
> >
> > I see that there is a possibility of yet another hurricane heading your
> > way!!
> >
> > Considered immigrating to NZ?
> >

> Not as much as France but Ian won't take my dog!

Joe Rosenberg

"jcoulter" > wrote in message
> "st.helier" > wrote in news:1094764037.141700
> @ftpsrv1:
>

> > North Florida! Are you still there?
> >
> > I see that there is a possibility of yet another hurricane heading your
> > way!!
> >
> > Considered immigrating to NZ?
> >

> Not as much as France but Ian won't take my dog!

True Religion Jeans - True Religion Mens Jeans damo General Cooking 0 31-07-2009 11:13 AM
It's so true Bruce Shaw[_2_] General Cooking 4 06-05-2009 03:38 PM
True? [email protected] Preserving 2 13-05-2006 10:06 PM
Sad but true Vilco General Cooking 49 15-05-2005 06:08 AM
Is this true? Maxine in RI General Cooking 7 04-10-2003 03:18 PM