Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
JK

Default Visiting Washington State

I hope to be visiting Washington State in late August to mid September. I
hope to get at least a day near Woodinville and one near Yakima. It seems
that most of the wineries near Woodinville are only open on weekends, and
since I am unlikely to buy more than a couple of bottles I don't want to
make appointments.

Questions I have: Any tips on visiting those areas? Any good spots for
photographing vineyards? How is quality in recent vintages? When is
harvest expected?

Thanks,
Jerry