Vino

Default Substitute for Nap[p]a Leather

Several years ago a product was introduced (into the US, anyway) that
was touted as substitute for leather. It was called Naugahyde.
Subsequently, based on evidence from the CIA and FBI, it was
determined that Naugas were an endangered species whose habitat was
confined to small localized areas in a large Middle Eastern country
headed by a tyrannical dictator. The product was then silently pulled
from the market. It was subsequently determined that Naugas were a
ficticious creature.

And everyone lived happily thereafter. (I only wish.)

Sorry for the OT posting. I couldn't resist.

Vino
To reply, add "x" between
letters and numbers of
e-mail address.
Lawrence Leichtman

In article >,
Vino > wrote:

> Several years ago a product was introduced (into the US, anyway) that
> was touted as substitute for leather. It was called Naugahyde.
> Subsequently, based on evidence from the CIA and FBI, it was
> determined that Naugas were an endangered species whose habitat was
> confined to small localized areas in a large Middle Eastern country
> headed by a tyrannical dictator. The product was then silently pulled
> from the market. It was subsequently determined that Naugas were a
> ficticious creature.
>
> And everyone lived happily thereafter. (I only wish.)
>
> Sorry for the OT posting. I couldn't resist.
>
> Vino
> To reply, add "x" between
> letters and numbers of
> e-mail address.

Actually they live on the island of Vinylhaven off of the Maine coast.
That is of course where the Nauga's hide.
Mark Lipton

Lawrence Leichtman wrote:

> Actually they live on the island of Vinylhaven off of the Maine coast.
> That is of course where the Nauga's hide.

Ouch!!! Larry, last year you asked about an Odyssey cooling unit. Did
you get one? And, if so, what have your experiences been?

Mark Lipton

Lawrence Leichtman

In article >,
Mark Lipton > wrote:

> Lawrence Leichtman wrote:
>

> > Actually they live on the island of Vinylhaven off of the Maine coast.
> > That is of course where the Nauga's hide.

> Ouch!!! Larry, last year you asked about an Odyssey cooling unit. Did
> you get one? And, if so, what have your experiences been?
>
> Mark Lipton

Yes I did a 260 bottle unit which I immediately filled. So far no
complaints except a bit loud but where it is that doesn't matter. It was
an excellent buy but does have to be assembled. That was fairly easy.
The whole unit plus shipping cost $1800.
Mark Lipton

Lawrence Leichtman wrote:

> Yes I did a 260 bottle unit which I immediately filled. So far no
> complaints except a bit loud but where it is that doesn't matter. It was
> an excellent buy but does have to be assembled. That was fairly easy.
> The whole unit plus shipping cost $1800.

Thanks, Larry. I'm only in the market for the refrigeration unit, but
it should be the same as in your cabinet. There's not much information
available on the Web on this particular brand.

Mark Lipton

How cruel is leather? dh@. Vegan 9 18-01-2012 06:09 AM
Hermes Belt Black/Tan leather,Pure leather,Top quality,on sale [email protected] General Cooking 0 23-04-2008 06:00 AM
Monogram Canvas,Mini,Damier Canvas,Epi leather,Multicolor,MonogramVernis,Denim,Suhali Leather purse General Cooking 0 23-02-2008 02:15 AM
used leather [email protected] Vegan 9 08-11-2005 06:21 PM
leather Deborah Emmett Vegan 18 24-02-2004 10:14 PM