Michael Bartlett

Default FYI: SWIG South African wine tasting in London

Ok, it's quite a while away. For those of you not familiar with SWIG, they
are an excellent little wine distributor in London. I attended one of their
tastings at the same venue last year and it was excellent. Its not a
sit-down formal-who-ha deal. They normally have multiple tables and very
knowledgable tasters who do personal little sessions with you - all depends
on how much you want to talk I guess.

I'll certainly be going with my better half and perhaps a friend or two - if
any others are going it would be nice to meet up.

We are having our annual SA tasting on the evening of May 18th at the same
venue, Delfina Gallery, SE1. Tickets are £15.
The tasting is from 6pm - 9pm. Wines on tasting as last year really - the

pick of the bunch: Vergelegen, Thelema, Rust en Vrede, Hamilton Russell,

Rustenberg, Steenberg....etc. There will be around 20 producers wines on

show. We have Lowell Jooste (Klein Constanti), Francois Naude (L'Avenir),

Jean Englebrecht (R&V), Emile Den Dulke (De Toren), Johan Krige

(Kanonkop), and more, all confirmed to attend the tasting and present

their wines.

www.swig.co.uk