Default Guillemard Burg question

Opened a fantastically good Thierry-Guillemard Pommard 'Clos Blanc' 1996
last night but could find no info about the producer in any of the wine
books. Anybody know anything about the producer...Mike? There is also a
Violot-Guillemard as well producing Pommards. Which is the better of the
family? I think that I've had this producer before and haven't been as
impressed. This wine was lovely right now, but still had enough tannins to
keep it for a few years, but when it comes to Burgundies, I'd rather be
early rather than late to the party. I was surprised Remington Norman's
book didn't contain any info about this producer (at least the 1st ed did
not). Any help appreciated.

Mark S

TN: cooked white Burg, good white Burg, Barolo DaleW Wine 2 03-07-2011 12:47 PM
White Burg, Cal Cab Bi!! Wine 0 13-08-2010 06:54 PM
Burg and Barolo Bi!! Wine 2 13-04-2010 03:13 PM
TN: NZ SB and Burg Chard DaleW Wine 1 08-10-2008 05:06 PM
TN: squab and Burg Dale Williams Wine 5 30-06-2004 08:02 PM