George J Bateman

Default WARNING

Any one who recieves an email with the subject of ( Wanna see me naked? ) do
not open the attachement as it is really a link program so other people can
get control of your computer.
Hope this info helps.

Larry

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 00:14:47 -0000, "George J Bateman"
> wrote:

>Any one who recieves an email with the subject of ( Wanna see me naked? ) do
>not open the attachement as it is really a link program so other people can
>get control of your computer.
>Hope this info helps.

It does have a nasty attached to it.

Larry Stumpf,
S. Ontario,
Canada

Lew/+Silat

Why would I want to see you naked?

--
Lew/+Silat

"George J Bateman" wrote in message
( Wanna see me naked? ) >

George J Bateman

Sorry the message was sent wrong here is the full message.

"Lew/+Silat" > wrote in message
> Why would I want to see you naked?
>
> --
> Lew/+Silat
>
> "George J Bateman" wrote in message
> ( Wanna see me naked? ) >

jcoulter

"George J Bateman" > wrote in
:

> Sorry the message was sent wrong here is the full message.
>

> Any one who recieves an email with the subject of ( Wanna see me
> naked? ) do not open the attachement as it is really a link program so
> other people can get control of your computer.
> Hope this info helps.
>

> "Lew/+Silat" > wrote in message
>> Why would I want to see you naked?
>>
>> --
>> Lew/+Silat
>>
>> "George J Bateman" wrote in message
>> ( Wanna see me naked? ) >

Uhh George, he was pulling your chain.

George J Bateman

Glad i could help.

"Larry" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 00:14:47 -0000, "George J Bateman"
> > wrote:
>
> >Any one who recieves an email with the subject of ( Wanna see me naked? )

do
> >not open the attachement as it is really a link program so other people

can
> >get control of your computer.
> >Hope this info helps.

> It does have a nasty attached to it.