Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

Default OT - Warning

Beware when replying to "BOB".

He's adding crossposts to troll groups like alt.usenet.kooks,
alt.religion.kibology, and alt.flame.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk.

Hope this helps.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.food.fast-food

On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 22:23:03 +0100, Corey Richardson wrote:

> Beware when replying to "BOB".
>
> He's adding crossposts to troll groups like alt.usenet.kooks,
> alt.religion.kibology, and alt.flame.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk.

Gee - a troll warning us about a troll. Are you sorry you didn't
think of it first?
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 16:33:47 -0500, Jerry Sauk >
wrote:

>On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 22:23:03 +0100, Corey Richardson wrote:
>
>> Beware when replying to "BOB".
>>
>> He's adding crossposts to troll groups like alt.usenet.kooks,
>> alt.religion.kibology, and alt.flame.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk.

>Gee - a troll warning us about a troll. Are you sorry you didn't
>think of it first?

[followup to alt.test (the sort of thing "BOB" has done) removed]

1 I'm *not* a troll

2 Reading some of your posts to alt.food.fast-food, you are

3 You're probably "BOB"

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

"Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
> Beware when replying to "BOB".
>
> He's adding crossposts to troll groups like alt.usenet.kooks,
> alt.religion.kibology, and alt.flame.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk.
>
> Hope this helps.

I already explained to you. My newsreader only does it (automatically, I
might add) when I reply to trolls like you. If you will stop crossposting
and trolling, my newsreader will not do this.

H.A.N.D. and F.O.A.D

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

"Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
news
> On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 16:33:47 -0500, Jerry Sauk >
> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 22:23:03 +0100, Corey Richardson wrote:
>>
>>> Beware when replying to "BOB".
>>>
>>> He's adding crossposts to troll groups like alt.usenet.kooks,
>>> alt.religion.kibology, and alt.flame.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk.

>>Gee - a troll warning us about a troll. Are you sorry you didn't
>>think of it first?

> [followup to alt.test (the sort of thing "BOB" has done) removed]
>
> 1 I'm *not* a troll
>
> 2 Reading some of your posts to alt.food.fast-food, you are
>
> 3 You're probably "BOB"

No, I'm BOB.

TFM®

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 17:55:51 -0400, TFM® >
wrote:

>"Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
>news
>> On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 16:33:47 -0500, Jerry Sauk >
>> wrote:

>>>Gee - a troll warning us about a troll. Are you sorry you didn't
>>>think of it first?

>> [followup to alt.test (the sort of thing "BOB" has done) removed]
>>
>> 1 I'm *not* a troll
>>
>> 2 Reading some of your posts to alt.food.fast-food, you are
>>
>> 3 You're probably "BOB"
>>

>No, I'm BOB.
>
>TFM®

Commiserations

Posted to rec.food.cooking

BOB wrote:
> I already explained to you. My newsreader only does it
> (automatically, I might add) when I reply to trolls like you. If you
> will stop crossposting and trolling, my newsreader will not do this.

You must be really dense. You're using Windows Mail to reply. Delete the
cross-posted ngs (just as I did). Better yet, don't bother to reply at all.
If you aren't a troll you're certainly feeding a lot of them.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 18:30:26 -0400, "jmcquown" >
wrote:

> BOB wrote:
>> I already explained to you. My newsreader only does it
>> (automatically, I might add) when I reply to trolls like you. If you
>> will stop crossposting and trolling, my newsreader will not do this.
>>

>You must be really dense. You're using Windows Mail to reply. Delete the
>cross-posted ngs (just as I did). Better yet, don't bother to reply at all.
>If you aren't a troll you're certainly feeding a lot of them.

"BOB" knows just how to reply, yet he adds stupid troll groups.

Yes, "BOB" a troll.
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

"TFM®" > wrote in message
. com...

> "Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
> news
>> On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 16:33:47 -0500, Jerry Sauk >
>> wrote:

>>>Gee - a troll warning us about a troll. Are you sorry you didn't
>>>think of it first?

>> [followup to alt.test (the sort of thing "BOB" has done) removed]
>>
>> 1 I'm *not* a troll
>>
>> 2 Reading some of your posts to alt.food.fast-food, you are
>>
>> 3 You're probably "BOB"
>>

> No, I'm BOB.
>
> TFM®

Huh? When did this happen? Why wasn't I informed? Whose Jerry Sauk?
Why is this crossposted to that UK group? What is alt.food.fast-food?
Should I be there?

BOB
wondering if there really are any answers

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 22:41:34 +0100, Corey Richardson
> wrote:

>Reading some of your posts to alt.food.fast-food, you are

And, BTW, I meant you, "BOB" not the real Jerry Sauk who you're forging.

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 18:45:16 -0400, " BOB" > wrote:

>"TFM®" > wrote in message
.com...

>> "Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
>> news

>>> [followup to alt.test (the sort of thing "BOB" has done) removed]
>>>
>>> 1 I'm *not* a troll
>>>
>>> 2 Reading some of your posts to alt.food.fast-food, you are
>>>
>>> 3 You're probably "BOB"
>>>

>> No, I'm BOB.
>>
>> TFM®

>Huh? When did this happen? Why wasn't I informed?

>Whose Jerry Sauk?

You should know, you've forged him and added troll groups!

>Why is this crossposted to that UK group?

Because you're a forger and a troll?

>What is alt.food.fast-food?

The group where you forge and troll people, just like you're doing here.

>Should I be there?

You already are...

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 17:44:15 -0400, " BOB" > wrote:

>If you will stop crossposting

I *only* cross-post on-topic, food-related items to relevant newsgroups.

You cross-post people's replies to troll groups...

There's a *big* difference!

>and trolling, my newsreader will not do this.

You added those groups because you're trolling. Simple.

>H.A.N.D. and F.O.A.D

The usual response from a troll
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Corey Richardson wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 18:30:26 -0400, "jmcquown" >
> wrote:
>
>> BOB wrote:
>>> I already explained to you. My newsreader only does it
>>> (automatically, I might add) when I reply to trolls like you. If you
>>> will stop crossposting and trolling, my newsreader will not do this.
>>>

>> You must be really dense. You're using Windows Mail to reply. Delete the
>> cross-posted ngs (just as I did). Better yet, don't bother to reply at all.
>> If you aren't a troll you're certainly feeding a lot of them.

> "BOB" knows just how to reply, yet he adds stupid troll groups.
>
> Yes, "BOB" a troll.

Well WTF, then!!! To reiterate, you must be really dense. If you know
BOB is a troll, stop responding to him in any fashion.

If it wasn't for you, I would never have known of BOB in this newsgroup.
The only one promulgating BOB's posts in this ng is YOU.

OBFood: How do you like those apples, huh?
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

TFM® > wrote in news:48b087b7$0$23174
:

> "Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
> news
>> On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 16:33:47 -0500, Jerry Sauk

>> wrote:

>>>Gee - a troll warning us about a troll. Are you sorry you didn't
>>>think of it first?

>> [followup to alt.test (the sort of thing "BOB" has done) removed]
>>
>> 1 I'm *not* a troll
>>
>> 2 Reading some of your posts to alt.food.fast-food, you are
>>
>> 3 You're probably "BOB"
>>

> No, I'm BOB.
>
> TFM®

eh, **** 'em if they can't take a joke

Saerah
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

" BOB" > wrote in message
.. .

> "TFM®" > wrote in message
> . com...
>>

>> "Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
>> news

>>> [followup to alt.test (the sort of thing "BOB" has done) removed]
>>>
>>> 1 I'm *not* a troll
>>>
>>> 2 Reading some of your posts to alt.food.fast-food, you are
>>>
>>> 3 You're probably "BOB"
>>>

>> No, I'm BOB.
>>
>> TFM®

> Huh? When did this happen? Why wasn't I informed? Whose Jerry Sauk?
> Why is this crossposted to that UK group? What is alt.food.fast-food?
> Should I be there?

Tuesday.

Need to know basis.

He's dead.

Because a ****** has invaded.

A place to remember Jerry.

TFM®

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 17:37:20 -0600, Pennyaline
> wrote:

>Corey Richardson wrote:
>> On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 18:30:26 -0400, "jmcquown" >
>> wrote:

>>> You must be really dense. You're using Windows Mail to reply. Delete the
>>> cross-posted ngs (just as I did). Better yet, don't bother to reply at all.
>>> If you aren't a troll you're certainly feeding a lot of them.

>> "BOB" knows just how to reply, yet he adds stupid troll groups.
>>
>> Yes, "BOB" a troll.

>Well WTF, then!!! To reiterate, you must be really dense. If you know
>BOB is a troll, stop responding to him in any fashion.

Sorry. BOB's now forging me in this and other groups

Posted to rec.food.cooking

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 20:12:54 -0400, "Corey Richerdson"
> wrote:

>"Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
.. .
>> Beware when replying to "BOB".
>>
>> He's adding crossposts to troll groups like alt.usenet.kooks,
>> alt.religion.kibology, and alt.flame.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk.
>>
>> Hope this helps.
>>

>Why do you insist on crossposting? We don't need those yanks in this group

The above post is a forgery (from "BOB") and *not* from me

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

Corey Richardson > wrote:

> On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 16:33:47 -0500, Jerry Sauk >
> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 22:23:03 +0100, Corey Richardson wrote:
>>
>>> Beware when replying to "BOB".
>>>
>>> He's adding crossposts to troll groups like alt.usenet.kooks,
>>> alt.religion.kibology, and alt.flame.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk.

>>Gee - a troll warning us about a troll. Are you sorry you didn't
>>think of it first?

> [followup to alt.test (the sort of thing "BOB" has done) removed]
>
> 1 I'm *not* a troll
>
> 2 Reading some of your posts to alt.food.fast-food, you are
>
> 3 You're probably "BOB"

Wait - I thought *I* was BOB?

<sniff> Don't I get to be anybody? Can I be Cory Richardson?

-sw
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

"Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 22:41:34 +0100, Corey Richardson
> > wrote:
>
>>Reading some of your posts to alt.food.fast-food, you are

> And, BTW, I meant you, "BOB" not the real Jerry Sauk who you're forging.

The Real Jerry Sauk Is in a hermetically sealed glass coffin.
I paid 3$ to see him at the fair.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

"Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 17:44:15 -0400, " BOB" > wrote:
>

>>If you will stop crossposting

> I *only* cross-post on-topic, food-related items to relevant newsgroups.
>
> You cross-post people's replies to troll groups...
>
> There's a *big* difference!
>
>>and trolling, my newsreader will not do this.

> You added those groups because you're trolling. Simple.
>
>>H.A.N.D. and F.O.A.D

> The usual response from a troll

You seem to be quite the expert on trolls.

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

Mike > wrote:

> The Real Jerry Sauk Is in a hermetically sealed glass coffin.
> I paid 3$ to see him at the fair.

<snork> I saw it too! He looks even better dead than when he was
alive. Embalming has come a long way in recent years.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Corey Richardson > wrote:

> On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 17:37:20 -0600, Pennyaline
> > wrote:
>
>>Corey Richardson wrote:

>>> "BOB" knows just how to reply, yet he adds stupid troll groups.
>>>
>>> Yes, "BOB" a troll.

>>Well WTF, then!!! To reiterate, you must be really dense. If you know
>>BOB is a troll, stop responding to him in any fashion.

> Sorry. BOB's now forging me in this and other groups

No, that was me, you stupid ****! I even signed all my initials on
them.

Duh.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

Corey Richardson wrote:
> Beware when replying to "BOB".
>
> He's adding crossposts to troll groups like alt.usenet.kooks,
> alt.religion.kibology, and alt.flame.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk.
>
> Hope this helps.

So you weren't the troll who crossposted about how much kebobs cost to
multiple groups some of which were inappropriate?
Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 10:08:53 -0400, George >
wrote:

>Corey Richardson wrote:
>> Beware when replying to "BOB".
>>
>> He's adding crossposts to troll groups like alt.usenet.kooks,
>> alt.religion.kibology, and alt.flame.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk.
>>
>> Hope this helps.
>>

>So you weren't the troll who crossposted about how much kebobs cost to
>multiple groups some of which were inappropriate?

I'm not a troll. Four groups. None of which were inappropriate.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

Corey Richardson > wrote in
:

> On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 10:08:53 -0400, George >
> wrote:
>
>>Corey Richardson wrote:
>>> Beware when replying to "BOB".
>>>
>>> He's adding crossposts to troll groups like alt.usenet.kooks,
>>> alt.religion.kibology, and alt.flame.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk.
>>>
>>> Hope this helps.
>>>

>>So you weren't the troll who crossposted about how much kebobs cost to
>>multiple groups some of which were inappropriate?

> I'm not a troll. Four groups. None of which were inappropriate.

Posting to four groups is inappropriate. Usenet is confusing enough.

--
Saerah

"Welcome to Usenet, Biatch! Adapt or haul ass!"
- some hillbilly from FL
Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

"Corey Richardson" > wrote in message

> I'm not a troll. Four groups. None of which were inappropriate.

Just because YOU prefer not to follow established conventions does not
make it right.

Just a guess, but I bet you were always picked last when choosing sides for
games.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 10:25:27 -0400, "Edwin Pawlowski" >
wrote:

>"Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
>>
>> I'm not a troll. Four groups. None of which were inappropriate.
>>

> Just because YOU prefer not to follow established conventions does not
>make it right.

Established Usenet convention frowns upon multi-posting.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

:

>> On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 10:08:53 -0400, George >
>> wrote:

>>>So you weren't the troll who crossposted about how much kebobs cost to
>>>multiple groups some of which were inappropriate?

>> I'm not a troll. Four groups. None of which were inappropriate.
>>

>Posting to four groups is inappropriate. Usenet is confusing enough.

The four groups were appropriate and on-topic!

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

sarah gray wrote:
> Corey Richardson > wrote in
> :
>
>> On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 10:08:53 -0400, George >
>> wrote:

>>> So you weren't the troll who crossposted about how much kebobs cost to
>>> multiple groups some of which were inappropriate?

>> I'm not a troll. Four groups. None of which were inappropriate.
>>

> Posting to four groups is inappropriate. Usenet is confusing enough.

Exactly, especially when it mixes things like fast food and cooking.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

Corey Richardson wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 14:16:51 GMT, sarah gray >
> wrote:
>
>> Corey Richardson > wrote in
>> :

>>> I'm not a troll. Four groups. None of which were inappropriate.
>>>

>> Posting to four groups is inappropriate. Usenet is confusing enough.

> The four groups were appropriate and on-topic!

Not really, tha tis just your opinion and doesn't make it right. If
multiple people object to it who do you think may be wrong?
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 17:55:51 -0400, TFM® wrote:

> "Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
> news
>> On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 16:33:47 -0500, Jerry Sauk >
>> wrote:

>>>Gee - a troll warning us about a troll. Are you sorry you didn't
>>>think of it first?

>> [followup to alt.test (the sort of thing "BOB" has done) removed]
>>
>> 1 I'm *not* a troll
>>
>> 2 Reading some of your posts to alt.food.fast-food, you are
>>
>> 3 You're probably "BOB"
>>

> No, I'm BOB.
>
> TFM®

when you get right down to it, aren't we all 'bob' under the skin? the
'not-bob' aspects we have are merely superficial (sorry, notbob) and in no
way interfere with the bobness inherent in belonging to the human race.
(except for sheldon, who is 100% fink.)

your pal,
blake
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 18:45:16 -0400, BOB wrote:

> "TFM®" > wrote in message
> . com...
>>

>> "Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
>> news

>>> [followup to alt.test (the sort of thing "BOB" has done) removed]
>>>
>>> 1 I'm *not* a troll
>>>
>>> 2 Reading some of your posts to alt.food.fast-food, you are
>>>
>>> 3 You're probably "BOB"
>>>

>> No, I'm BOB.
>>
>> TFM®

> Huh? When did this happen? Why wasn't I informed? Whose Jerry Sauk?
> Why is this crossposted to that UK group? What is alt.food.fast-food?
> Should I be there?
>
> BOB
> wondering if there really are any answers

it's all part of life's rich tapestry, bob. (if that really is your name.
if not, who the **** knows?)

your pal,
blake
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 00:12:58 GMT, sarah gray wrote:

> TFM® > wrote in news:48b087b7$0$23174
> :
>

>> "Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
>> news

>>> [followup to alt.test (the sort of thing "BOB" has done) removed]
>>>
>>> 1 I'm *not* a troll
>>>
>>> 2 Reading some of your posts to alt.food.fast-food, you are
>>>
>>> 3 You're probably "BOB"
>>>

>> No, I'm BOB.
>>
>> TFM®
>>

> eh, **** 'em if they can't take a joke
>
> Saerah

please, do not take the name of j.r. 'bob' dobbs in vain! he will take
away your slack and you will be irredeemably pink! you have been warned!

your pal,
connie
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 18:45:51 -0700, Mike wrote:

> "Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
>> On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 22:41:34 +0100, Corey Richardson
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>Reading some of your posts to alt.food.fast-food, you are

>> And, BTW, I meant you, "BOB" not the real Jerry Sauk who you're forging.
>>

> The Real Jerry Sauk Is in a hermetically sealed glass coffin.
> I paid 3$ to see him at the fair.

did he have a harelip? accept no substitutes!

your pal,
blake

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 22:02:49 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:

> Corey Richardson > wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 17:37:20 -0600, Pennyaline
>> > wrote:

>>>Well WTF, then!!! To reiterate, you must be really dense. If you know
>>>BOB is a troll, stop responding to him in any fashion.

>> Sorry. BOB's now forging me in this and other groups

> No, that was me, you stupid ****! I even signed all my initials on
> them.
>
> Duh.
>
> -sw

i don't think so. i think it's sheldon forging your forgeries, the
shameless *******.

your pal,
[name withheld by request]
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

blake murphy > wrote in
:

> On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 00:12:58 GMT, sarah gray wrote:
>
>> TFM® > wrote in news:48b087b7$0$23174
>> :
>>

>>> "Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
>>> news >>>> On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 16:33:47 -0500, Jerry Sauk

>>> No, I'm BOB.
>>>
>>> TFM®
>>>

>> eh, **** 'em if they can't take a joke
>>
>> Saerah

> please, do not take the name of j.r. 'bob' dobbs in vain! he will

take
> away your slack and you will be irredeemably pink! you have been

warned!

> your pal,
> connie

well I'm certainly pink as in sunburned, but I don't think it is
possible for me to ever be "pink".

--
Saerah (just glad that there is someone with slack here)

"Welcome to Usenet, Biatch! Adapt or haul ass!"
- some hillbilly from FL
Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

George > wrote in
:

> sarah gray wrote:
>> Corey Richardson > wrote in
>> :

>>> I'm not a troll. Four groups. None of which were inappropriate.
>>>

>> Posting to four groups is inappropriate. Usenet is confusing enough.
>>

> Exactly, especially when it mixes things like fast food and cooking.

maybe if the original group was alt.sandra-lee

--
Saerah

"Welcome to Usenet, Biatch! Adapt or haul ass!"
- some hillbilly from FL
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

"blake murphy" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 18:45:16 -0400, BOB wrote:
>
>> "TFM®" > wrote in message
>> . com...
>>>

>>> "Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
>>> news >>>> On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 16:33:47 -0500, Jerry Sauk >

>>> No, I'm BOB.
>>>
>>> TFM®

>> Huh? When did this happen? Why wasn't I informed? Whose Jerry Sauk?
>> Why is this crossposted to that UK group? What is alt.food.fast-food?
>> Should I be there?
>>
>> BOB
>> wondering if there really are any answers

> it's all part of life's rich tapestry, bob. (if that really is your name.
> if not, who the **** knows?)

That really is his name. I've met him in person on several occasions.
Unlike Jerry, I actually go places and do things. I even meet up with my
keyboard compadres occasionally.

*Retraction : Jerry is actually travelling these days... in his hermetically
sealed glass coffin on the state fair circuit.

TFM®

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

"blake murphy" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 18:45:51 -0700, Mike wrote:
>
>> "Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
>>> On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 22:41:34 +0100, Corey Richardson

>>> And, BTW, I meant you, "BOB" not the real Jerry Sauk who you're forging.
>>>

>> The Real Jerry Sauk Is in a hermetically sealed glass coffin.
>> I paid 3$ to see him at the fair.

> did he have a harelip? accept no substitutes!
>
> your pal,
> blake

Would I, would I?

Harelip!

TFM® - sensing impending whooshing sounds...

So FAR.....OT!! Just a warning! Mr. Bill[_2_] General Cooking 105 17-11-2008 03:50 PM
Warning Kitchen Nitemare General Cooking 0 08-01-2008 04:19 AM
******ZIPPY IMAGES WARNING! WARNING!*********** Wcsjohn Sourdough 5 18-10-2004 12:47 AM
WARNING Ewan Wine 0 09-12-2003 10:10 PM
WARNING George J Bateman Wine 6 23-11-2003 03:49 AM