Mario

Default online wine auctions in Europe ?

Hello,

Can any one tell me European online wine auctions available online, I
ask for European ones, bec in order to avoid import customs duties on
the wine.

Thanks,

Mario
Mario

Seams there are none serious online wine auctions in Europe ?

Incredible, winebid use to have some London but now only from USA. Its a petty