Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Wacky Biodynamism!

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/lif...cle6801741.ece

Graham

The plural of "anecdote" is not "data".
Ben Goldacre

Posted to alt.food.wine

In article >,
"graham" > wrote:

> http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/lif...ine/article680
> 1741.ece
>
> Graham
>
> The plural of "anecdote" is not "data".
> Ben Goldacre

Our biodynamic comparison tasting was a total disaster as 1/2 of the
biodynamic wines were corked. Even with replacements it was hard to tell
what biodynamic did for any of the wines.
Posted to alt.food.wine

"Lawrence Leichtman" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "graham" > wrote:
>
>> http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/lif...ine/article680
>> 1741.ece
>>
>> Graham
>>
>> The plural of "anecdote" is not "data".
>> Ben Goldacre

> Our biodynamic comparison tasting was a total disaster as 1/2 of the
> biodynamic wines were corked. Even with replacements it was hard to tell
> what biodynamic did for any of the wines.

They couldn't have been bottled during the full moon{;-)
Graham

Posted to alt.food.wine

In article >,
"graham" > wrote:

> "Lawrence Leichtman" > wrote in message
> > In article >,
> > "graham" > wrote:
> >
> >> http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/lif...k/wine/article
> >> 680
> >> 1741.ece
> >>
> >> Graham
> >>
> >> The plural of "anecdote" is not "data".
> >> Ben Goldacre

> > Our biodynamic comparison tasting was a total disaster as 1/2 of the
> > biodynamic wines were corked. Even with replacements it was hard to tell
> > what biodynamic did for any of the wines.

> They couldn't have been bottled during the full moon{;-)
> Graham

I think midnight on a dark a stormy night.

Another Wacky Recipe jmcquown[_2_] General Cooking 15 05-06-2013 12:26 PM
What *is* it with those wacky Chinese? Bob Terwilliger[_1_] General Cooking 1 08-11-2007 10:46 AM
Wacky TA and PH numbers.............. [email protected] Winemaking 3 24-09-2007 08:47 PM
wacky uses... sf General Cooking 2 05-12-2004 12:42 AM
Wacky Cake T & J Bartimus Recipes (moderated) 0 05-11-2004 06:23 PM