Posted to alt.food.wine

Default 95 Bordeaux-Are they still closed in?

A while back I asked how people liked the 95 Mouton-Rothschild and
was told that the 95 Bordeaux were going through a closed in period or
"dumb" period. Is that still the case or have they opened up?

William Smith
Posted to alt.food.wine

In article
" > wrote:

> A while back I asked how people liked the 95 Mouton-Rothschild and
> was told that the 95 Bordeaux were going through a closed in period or
> "dumb" period. Is that still the case or have they opened up?
>
> William Smith

Last '95 I had from Paulliac was still a bit closed but opened well
within 1-2 hours.
Posted to alt.food.wine

On Nov 9, 3:53�pm, " > wrote:
> � A while back I asked how people liked the 95 Mouton-Rothschild and
> was told that the 95 Bordeaux were going through a closed in period or
> "dumb" period. �Is that still the case or have they opened up?
>
> William Smith

Some '95s are opening up, but I would not personally open a '95 First
now (if I owned one), or if I did I'd give many hours of air. But I
haven't had the Mouton