Posted to alt.food.wine

Default UK only Ch4 tonight

http://library.digiguide.com/lib/uk-...8/Documentary/

may be of interest to UK viewers

JT

Posted to alt.food.wine

I am not
> used to seeing that many commercials, almost all for some form of usury,
> encouraging viewers to borrow and spend way beyond their means... I
> suppose the UK is immune from subprime etc.. :-)

Mike
That was nothing, you should see the commercials on daytime sub prime Sky,
but having said that, they do seem to be getting less obnoxious.

"Wanna, a loan?, no income, living on a sink housing estate, no assets...we
love you people, we will roll your debts into one new loan and screw you to
hell"

Back to the programme, as you say nothing new....but pressure is growing for
more labelling transperency......as for the guy from The Wines and Spirits
Assoc......whata complete *****er

JT