Posted to alt.food.wine

Default TN Southern Eclipse PN

ON advice of the notable and worthy members of this august board, I
purchased same this afternoon and opened 10 minutes ago. Typical PN traits
abound with the exception of the cherries, something a little darker is
here, something a bit spicy, body is full and rich tannins linger on the
finish- utterly delightful and at 14.99US I don't thik his lordship owes me
anything if anything, and I didn't say it here (sure) . . .

excellent wine looking forward to it with grilled tuna.

--
Joseph Coulter, cruises and vacations
www.josephcoulter.com

877 832 2021
904 631 8863 cell

Posted to alt.food.wine

On Aug 30, 8:08�pm, Joseph Coulter > wrote:
> ON advice of the notable and worthy members of this august board, I
> purchased same this afternoon and opened 10 minutes ago. Typical PN traits
> abound with the exception of the cherries, something a little darker is
> here, something a bit spicy, body is full and rich tannins linger on the
> finish- utterly delightful and at 14.99US I don't thik his lordship owes me
> anything if anything, and I didn't say it here (sure) �. . .
>
> excellent wine looking forward to it with grilled tuna.
>
> --
> Joseph Coulter, cruises and vacationswww.josephcoulter.com
>
> 877 832 2021
> 904 631 8863 cell

Utterly delightful sounds pretty good!
Doesn't seem to be on WSearcher anywhere
Posted to alt.food.wine

DaleW > wrote in
:

> On Aug 30, 8:08�pm, Joseph Coulter > wrote:
>> ON advice of the notable and worthy members of this august board, I
>> purchased same this afternoon and opened 10 minutes ago. Typical PN
>> trait

>> abound with the exception of the cherries, something a little darker
>> is here, something a bit spicy, body is full and rich tannins linger
>> on the finish- utterly delightful and at 14.99US I don't thik his
>> lordship owes

> me
>> anything if anything, and I didn't say it here (sure) �. . .
>>
>> excellent wine looking forward to it with grilled tuna.
>>
>> --
>> Joseph Coulter, cruises and vacationswww.josephcoulter.com
>>
>> 877 832 2021
>> 904 631 8863 cell

> Utterly delightful sounds pretty good!
> Doesn't seem to be on WSearcher anywhere

strangely, the nose ultimately revealed itself as wood, which is
normally the kiss of death for me, but the finish did not taste of
furniture. It really is a great wine at the price but the "retail"is 20
something and the wine warehouse normal price is 19.99 so it was a hell
of a deal. I know somone else here has a wine warehouse nearby, I advise
getting some if you like PN at all.