Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Alt FAQ's--Calling MARK LIPTON

Mark, as previously mentioned but not fixed, the French Laundry is 2 months
to the day not 3 months. 3 months out they will NOT assist. 2 month minus a
day they are sold out. FYI.

Also, might with to add a casual outside dining experience of Taylors
Refresher. Some say best outdoor burger joint in America.

Posted to alt.food.wine

Richard Neidich wrote:
> Mark, as previously mentioned but not fixed, the French Laundry is 2 months
> to the day not 3 months. 3 months out they will NOT assist. 2 month minus a
> day they are sold out. FYI.
>
> Also, might with to add a casual outside dining experience of Taylors
> Refresher. Some say best outdoor burger joint in America.

Mea culpa, Dick. I've made the changes to the FAQ, but formatting
issues regarding the diacritical marks (i.e., áéíóúäöüîôè) has delayed
the introduction of FAQ v1.1.

Sluggishly yours,
Mark Lipton

OT - In Memorium (Attn Mark Lipton) st.helier[_3_] Wine 16 07-12-2011 06:26 PM
Dinner with Mark Lipton Salil Wine 1 22-02-2008 08:50 PM
Mark Lipton, I need your help please D&K Condron Wine 1 05-11-2007 01:05 AM
Mark Lipton Wine Dinner - TNs (long) Hunt Wine 4 21-01-2005 04:18 PM
Asparagus--Totally OT to Mark Lipton Vino Wine 36 07-05-2004 06:23 PM