Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Wine and Health

Subject: Water & Wine

In a number of carefully controlled trials,
scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1
liter of water each day, at the end of the year
we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of
Escherichia coli, (E. coli) bacteria found in
feces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of
Poop.

However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking
wine (or rum, whiskey or other liquor) because
alcohol has to go through a purification process
of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.
Remember: Water = Poop, Wine = Health
Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk
stupid, than to drink water and be full of shit.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable
information: I'm doing it as a public service.
Posted to alt.food.wine

"Paul E. Lehmann" > wrote in
:

> Subject: Water & Wine
>
> In a number of carefully controlled trials,
> scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1
> liter of water each day, at the end of the year
> we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of
> Escherichia coli, (E. coli) bacteria found in
> feces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of
> Poop.
>
> However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking
> wine (or rum, whiskey or other liquor) because
> alcohol has to go through a purification process
> of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.
> Remember: Water = Poop, Wine = Health
> Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk
> stupid, than to drink water and be full of shit.
>
> There is no need to thank me for this valuable
> information: I'm doing it as a public service.

I don't drink water. Fish **** in it.

Ernie

Health benefits of red wine [email protected] Wine 30 02-09-2008 05:06 PM
Top 6 Health Benefits of Red Wine Jess Winemaking 0 21-03-2008 05:59 AM
Wine and Health Paul E. Lehmann Winemaking 1 02-07-2007 03:41 PM
wine and health Dave Smith Winemaking 4 14-06-2006 12:44 AM
Wine & Health ??? Analogueman Winemaking 0 22-01-2004 03:57 AM