Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Wines of Tenerife, Canary Islands

Is there a mail order place in the US for these wines ??

donald
Posted to alt.food.wine

On Jun 20, 10:36 pm, Donald > wrote:
> Is there a mail order place in the US for these wines ??

Tenerife contains several wine areas producing several wines. Using
www.wine-searcher.com I found no sources in the US when I put in
Tenerife. However, If one knew a specific wine from this area, you
might or might not come up with more. I did find one source in Spain
that ships around the world. The wine was CRATER, Vinos de Otras D.O.
Taraconte-Acentejo (Tenerife). It is sold by La Cava Aragonesa and
costs about US$ 45 plus shipping. Depending on where you live, it
might be very difficult to get the wine delivered in the US. The web
site is in Spanish. If interested, you should go to wine-searcher for
more details.

Below are two web sites that might be useful.

http://www.tenerifenews.com/cms/fron...4&idart=2 762

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...8/ai_n16861893

Posted to alt.food.wine

cwdjrxyz wrote:
> On Jun 20, 10:36 pm, Donald > wrote:
>
>>Is there a mail order place in the US for these wines ??

> Tenerife contains several wine areas producing several wines. Using
> www.wine-searcher.com I found no sources in the US when I put in
> Tenerife. However, If one knew a specific wine from this area, you
> might or might not come up with more. I did find one source in Spain
> that ships around the world. The wine was CRATER, Vinos de Otras D.O.
> Taraconte-Acentejo (Tenerife). It is sold by La Cava Aragonesa and
> costs about US$ 45 plus shipping. Depending on where you live, it
> might be very difficult to get the wine delivered in the US. The web
> site is in Spanish. If interested, you should go to wine-searcher for
> more details.
>
> Below are two web sites that might be useful.
>
> http://www.tenerifenews.com/cms/fron...4&idart=2 762
>
> http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...8/ai_n16861893

Thanks, thats what I noticed as well.

donald