Posted to alt.food.wine

Default 2001 Clos Mimi Petite Douche

Well it is really called Petite Rousse, but my name more aptly
describes this dark angular burnt rubber wine that seems to be still
fermenting - and this wasn't just one bottle, but a sample size of 3
over 3 years.

A wine to avoid!

Posted to alt.food.wine

I didn't like this wine, though not as much as you. Found it hard, hot,
and tannic. I did think the 2003 version was tasty, if you're looking
for a rather flamboyant style of syrah

Bill S. wrote:
> Well it is really called Petite Rousse, but my name more aptly
> describes this dark angular burnt rubber wine that seems to be still
> fermenting - and this wasn't just one bottle, but a sample size of 3
> over 3 years.
>
> A wine to avoid!

Posted to alt.food.wine

Bill S. wrote:
> Well it is really called Petite Rousse, but my name more aptly
> describes this dark angular burnt rubber wine that seems to be still
> fermenting - and this wasn't just one bottle, but a sample size of 3
> over 3 years.
>
> A wine to avoid!

Maybe the wine was just 'unfresh'?

Clos des Papes 2001 Dan Bellan Wine 5 29-11-2007 01:34 PM
TN: 2001 Clos du Caillou Cotes du Rhone 'Bouquet des Garrigues' Mark Lipton[_1_] Wine 4 30-03-2007 09:42 PM
TN: '01 Petite Eglise DaleW Wine 2 29-08-2005 03:16 PM
TN: 2 16%ABV wines- Amarone and Clos Mimi DaleW Wine 0 19-04-2005 04:30 PM
2001 Clos du Val Pinot Noir YUM! Jeff Wine 1 28-02-2005 12:11 AM