Posted to rec.food.veg.cooking

Default The perfect vegetarian cookbook

How would you feel having the perfect vegetarian cookbook in your kitchen? The cookbook that tells you exactly what you need when you need it?

Here's your chance to see your dream vegetarian recipe book in your kitchen!

All you need to do is to:

TELL ME THE 7 FEATURES that YOU would want to find in your ideal cook book.

I'll do the research, put it together and as soon as it's completed I'll give you a copy of the recipe book absolutely FREE!

Looking forward to hearing your ideas
Member

Location: Chennai

always the Indian traditional vegetarian cook recipes i like more yammy
Experienced Member

Long gone are the days when vegetarian cooking meant a couple of thin cookbooks and very few resources.
There are many sites all across the Web dedicated to the pleasurable pursuit of vegetarian eating.

Some of my favorite sites are Sheffafoods, healthy foods and vegetariantimes; I have tried out quite a few of the recipes from here. My favorites are the garlic potatoes and spiced lentils from the first site and cauliflower with spicy from the second.