Martyn Scott

Default Marrow

How can i stop my marrows rotting at the flower joint?(have tried removing
flower but still rotting)
Fiona

"Martyn Scott" > wrote in message
> How can i stop my marrows rotting at the flower joint?(have tried removing
> flower but still rotting)

Mine have done the same for the past 2 years. I assumed it was something to
do with the growing conditions not being right, being too damp in the air or
something. This year I tried them under cover and didn't get a single one -
all I seemed to get was male flowers! Time to give up, unless anyone can
tell me where I'm going wrong.
Fiona

Marrow Jam Lucky Recipes (moderated) 0 30-09-2007 05:29 AM
Marrow hell in the UK Tim General Cooking 12 22-10-2006 03:36 PM
Marrow Wine benjamin Winemaking 4 17-08-2006 08:47 PM
Marrow dwacôn General Cooking 1 04-10-2005 02:21 AM
Marrow wine R2 Stephen SG Winemaking 0 21-04-2004 10:49 AM