Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

Default a couple more links for loony lesley

I realize providing you with any links is a waste of time since you're
inclined to believe in bogeymen instead of facts, but here are two more
links that discuss the mechanics of the collapse.

http://www.mace.manchester.ac.uk/pro...radeCenter.htm

http://www.ce.berkeley.edu/~astaneh/...per%202003.pdf

Etc.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

chico chupacabra wrote:
> I realize providing you with any links is a waste of time since you're
> inclined to believe in bogeymen instead of facts, but here are two more
> links that discuss the mechanics of the collapse.
>
> http://www.mace.manchester.ac.uk/pro...radeCenter.htm
>
> http://www.ce.berkeley.edu/~astaneh/...per%202003.pdf
>
> Etc.

You need to go back to Chyna.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

"Ronald 'More-More' Moshki" > wrote in message oups.com...

> chico chupacabra wrote:
> > I realize providing you with any links is a waste of time since you're
> > inclined to believe in bogeymen instead of facts, but here are two more
> > links that discuss the mechanics of the collapse.

http://www.mace.manchester.ac.uk/pro...radeCenter.htm

> > http://www.ce.berkeley.edu/~astaneh/...per%202003.pdf
> >
> > Etc.

> You need to go back to Chyna.

Luckily a couple of fragments escaped being shipped out there..

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

Default a couple more hints for chumpo

"chico chupacabra" > wrote in message ...
> I realize providing you with any links is a waste of time since you're
> inclined to believe in bogeymen

.... OBL et al.

> instead of facts,

You keep running away from the facts.

> but here are two more
> links that discuss the mechanics of the collapse.
>
> http://www.mace.manchester.ac.uk/pro...radeCenter.htm

This is laughable. It doesn't explain anything of significance.

> http://www.ce.berkeley.edu/~astaneh/...per%202003.pdf

Nope. This has been established:

'The WTC, on this low-wind day, was likely not stressed more than
a third of the design allowable, which is roughly one-fifth of the yield
strength of the steel. Even with its strength halved, the steel could still
support two to three times the stresses imposed by a 650°C fire.'
http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/JOM...agar-0112.html

> Etc.

Go for it, chumpo.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

pearl wrote:
> "chico chupacabra" > wrote in message ...
>
>>I realize providing you with any links is a waste of time since you're
>>inclined to believe in bogeymen

> ... OBL et al.

Have you already adhered to his demands? Are you wearing a burka and
submitting to men?

>>instead of facts,

> You keep running away from the facts.

No, I keep laughing at your theories. Those are conspiracy THEORIES, and
they do not stand up to the facts of what happened in September of 2001.

>>but here are two more
>>links that discuss the mechanics of the collapse.
>>
>>http://www.mace.manchester.ac.uk/pro...radeCenter.htm

> This is laughable. It doesn't explain anything of significance.

No wonder you flunked out of engineering school.

>>http://www.ce.berkeley.edu/~astaneh/...per%202003.pdf

> Nope.

Yes.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

"chico chupacabra" > wrote in message ...
> pearl wrote:
> > "chico chupacabra" > wrote in message ...
> >
> >>I realize providing you with any links is a waste of time since you're
> >>inclined to believe in bogeymen

> > ... OBL et al.

> Have you already adhered to his demands? Are you wearing a burka and
> submitting to men?

Your country has ... they "hated your freedoms" ... well guess what.. tsk.

> >>instead of facts,

> > You keep running away from the facts.

> No,

In plain view. Repeatedly.

> I keep laughing at your theories.

You keep shitting in your shorts.

> Those are conspiracy THEORIES, and
> they do not stand up to the facts of what happened in September of 2001.

You need to present some actual evidence before you say "fact".

> >>but here are two more
> >>links that discuss the mechanics of the collapse.
> >>

>>http://www.mace.manchester.ac.uk/pro...radeCenter.htm
> >
> > This is laughable. It doesn't explain anything of significance.

> No wonder you flunked out of engineering school.

I didn't. Cite your most persuasive hypothesis from that page.

> >>http://www.ce.berkeley.edu/~astaneh/...per%202003.pdf

> > Nope.

> Yes.

Nope. You keep running away from this:

'The WTC, on this low-wind day, was likely not stressed more than
a third of the design allowable, which is roughly one-fifth of the yield
strength of the steel. Even with its strength halved, the steel could still
support two to three times the stresses imposed by a 650°C fire.'
http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/JOM...agar-0112.html

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

Les-Ali bin Footrot wrote:

>>>... OBL et al.

>>Have you already adhered to his demands? Are you wearing a burka and
>>submitting to men?

> Your country has

not.

> ... they "hated your freedoms" ... well guess what.. tsk.

They still hate our freedoms.

>>Those are conspiracy THEORIES, and
>>they do not stand up to the facts of what happened in September of 2001.

> You need to present some actual evidence

No, sweetie, you do. I'm still waiting for you to explain how the
following "Zionist Neo-Cons" are involved with Skull & Crossbones, the
Bildeburgers, the CFR, Ronald McDonald House, and the Harper Valley PTA.

Abdula Ahmed Ali
Cossor Ali
Shazad Khuram Ali
Nabeel Hussain
Tanvir Hussain
Umair Hussain
Umar Islam
Waseem Kayani
Assan Abdullah Khan
Waheed Arafat Khan
Osman Adam Khatib
Abdul Muneem Patel
Tayib Rauf
Muhammed Usman Saddique
Assad Sarwar
Ibrahim Savant
Amin Asmin Tariq
Shamin Mohammed Uddin
Waheed Zaman

Come on, Les-Ali, CONNECT THE ****ING DOTS.

>>>http://www.mace.manchester.ac.uk/pro...radeCenter.htm
>>>
>>>This is laughable. It doesn't explain anything of significance.

>>No wonder you flunked out of engineering school.

> I didn't.

Yes, you did.

> Cite your most persuasive hypothesis from that page.

It's not a page of hypotheses, it's a timeline of what happened from the
standpoint of engineering and physics.

>>>Nope.

>>Yes.

> Nope.

Yes. I'm still waiting for you to explain how the following "Zionist
Neo-Cons" are involved with Skull & Crossbones, the Bildeburgers, the
CFR, Ronald McDonald House, the Harper Valley PTA, and the grassy knoll.

Abdula Ahmed Ali
Cossor Ali
Shazad Khuram Ali
Nabeel Hussain
Tanvir Hussain
Umair Hussain
Umar Islam
Waseem Kayani
Assan Abdullah Khan
Waheed Arafat Khan
Osman Adam Khatib
Abdul Muneem Patel
Tayib Rauf
Muhammed Usman Saddique
Assad Sarwar
Ibrahim Savant
Amin Asmin Tariq
Shamin Mohammed Uddin
Waheed Zaman

Come on, Les-Ali, CONNECT THE ****ING DOTS.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

> >>Have you already adhered to his demands? Are you wearing a burka and
> >>submitting to men?

> > Your country has

> not.

'This unelected regime---Hitler also came to power with a minority of
votes---has used the terrible tragedies of September 11 in much the
way the Nazis jumped on the Reichstag fire. Bush has failed to capture
or try 9/11's alleged perpetrators. But he's used the tragedy to push an
extreme rightist agenda aimed at crushing civil liberties, silencing all
opposition, fattening a war machine, and arrogating the right to
unilaterally attack other countries without tangible provocation.

With this has come an assault on the natural environment, women's
rights, *** rights, organized labor, a wide range of international treaties,
and the need of the public to know about and prosecute corporate
crime and fraudulent stock dealings, which seem to involve at least
half the Bush cabinet, including its two ranking members.
Meanwhile John Ashcroft has shredded the American Bill of Rights
as Osama Bin Laden or Saddam Hussein could never imagine. Under
the cloak of terror, the new Grand Inquisitor has virtually eliminated
the first ten amendments to the Constitution---except the second,
which guarantees that he and his gun lobby sponsors (and innumerable
potential terrorists) can continue to carry guns.

Indeed, while professing staunch hatred of Big Government, so-called
Patriotic conservatives have trashed virtually every guarantee of
individual freedom on which American greatness has been built. In
the name of fighting terror, the right has become the ultimate anti-
Constitutional terrorist. Ashcroft has arrogated the power to arrest
virtually anyone he deems unfit, "disappear" them without public
notice, deny them access to a lawyer, and try them in secret, if at all.
Under certain interpretations of military procedure, the Bush
Administration clearly believes it has the right to execute people with
no Constitutional guarantees.

In other words, this regime is behaving much like so many other third
world dictatorships the US has installed throughout the third world.
Pinochet. Somoza. The Taliban. Saddam Hussein. The Shah. Noriega.
Mobutu. Marcos. Suharto. The Saudis.
.....'

> > ... they "hated your freedoms" ... well guess what.. tsk.

> They still hate our freedoms.

What are you talking about?

> >>Those are conspiracy THEORIES, and
> >>they do not stand up to the facts of what happened in September of 2001.

> > You need to present some actual evidence before you say "fact".

> No,

Yes.

> you do. I'm still waiting for you to explain how

Already explained. Here's mo

Latest Terror Threat - More Government Foreknowledge
By Joel Skousen
World Affairs Brief
8-12-6

This week's cross-Atlantic terror alert has all the markings of an
orchestrated incident to maintain public support for the ongoing
US-British war on terror. White House spokesman Tony Snow
admitted that President Bush had not been awakened by the
dramatic news of Britain's air traffic shutdown because "Bush
had been getting regular briefings on the developments for days."
If they knew so far in advance, why the dramatic shut-down of
trans-Atlantic air traffic inconveniencing thousands, as if they
intervened just in time?

The British press admitted that it was a Scotland Yard "covert
operation" that disrupted the alleged plot. Another newspaper
admitted that it was a "pre-planned, intelligence-led operation
by the Metropolitan Police anti-terrorist branch and security
services." What we always find out later is that the government
anti-terrorism forces had covert agents within these groups,
monitoring their activities at best, and provoking and instructing
them at worst. If the recent Canadian sting operation is any
example, we will find that government agent-provocateurs were
busy enticing angry Muslims to join the group and giving them
training on building lethal devices. That is hardly independent,
homegrown terrorism. It's induced, controlled terror for political
purposes.

Tony Snow also admitted that President Bush and British Prime
Minister Tony Blair held a lengthy teleconference on the matter
Sunday and spoke again Wednesday by phone. This was so
pre-planned that Blair did not even break off his vacation to attend
to the matter.

Meanwhile, the rest of the air traveling public will be subject to a
new round of delays and prohibitions. Because this plot supposedly
involved carrying explosive liquids aboard and then mixing them
into a bomb while in flight, Britain has gone so far as to ban all
carry-on luggage. In the US, all containers containing liquids will be
banned, which in typical draconian fashion, will include all make-up,
shampoo, bottled juice, etc. - just when we thought the TSA was
getting rational and starting to allow nail clippers on board again.
No such luck.

Today, both governments are releasing more "details." Keep in mind,
information about terrorism is always a tightly controlled government
secret. We never have any independent information to confirm what
government tells us and much of the information given the public
about terrorism has been self-serving and self-justifying.

In this case, we find the same relationship between the Pakistani ISI,
the CIA and British Intelligence that produced the supposed terror
links to al Qaeda in 9/11. The so called master-mind of 9/11, Khalid
Sheikh Mohammed, "used to" work for the ISI, and supposedly is still
in custody there since 2003, being interrogated by the CIA, has never
been brought to trial. Strange. Now the Pakistanis claimed they found
two individuals that were key plotters that led to the others in Britain.
How can we trust what these incestuous spy organizations do together
after their shady dealings and prior contact with the 9/11 terrorists?
..
Naturally, the President's handlers put him to work fortifying the phony
War on Terror. According to the AP, President Bush said Thursday that
"a foiled plot to blow up multiple flights between Britain and the United
States shows 'this nation is at war with Islamic fascists.'" Of course,
Bush also wants it both ways. He claimed, "This country is safer than it
was prior to 9/11 ... We've taken a lot of measures to protect the
American people but obviously we're not completely safe ... It is a
mistake to believe there is no threat to the United States of America."
I suppose one thing we can be grateful for is that dark side government
agents didn't create another actual terror event to pursue this fear-of-terror
agenda. Another in a long line of phony claims to "disrupt terrorism" is
far preferable to allowing provoked young Muslims to actually carrying
it out- with a lot of help from insiders. But I suspect the timing of this
"save" was not aimed so much as bolstering the war on terror as it was
aimed at countering the growing public skepticism and anger over US
and Israeli warmongering in the Middle East.

According to the latest CNN poll, fully 60 percent of Americans
disapprove of the war in Iraqi. And, although the US is a traditional
supporter of Israel's eternal war with the Arabs, support for Israel has
dropped significantly as it is obvious Israel is engaged in purposeful
bombing of civilian areas and infrastructure in Lebanon. That's probably
why the President's speech writers had him use "Islamists" as the threat
instead of just al Qaeda.
Copyright 2006 Joel Skousen. Partial quotations with attribution
permitted. Cite source as Joel Skousen's World Affairs Brief
(http://www.worldaffairsbrief.com)
Complete article may be read at http://rense.com/general73/latest.htm

>>>http://www.mace.manchester.ac.uk/pro...radeCenter.htm

> >>No wonder you flunked out of engineering school.

> > I didn't.

> Yes, you did.

No, I did not.

> > Cite your most persuasive hypothesis from that page.

> It's not a page of hypotheses, it's a timeline of what happened from the
> standpoint of engineering and physics.

So cite "what happened" to the 47 and 24 central steel columns.

> >>Yes.

> > Nope.

> Yes.

Nope. You keep running away from this:

'The WTC, on this low-wind day, was likely not stressed more than
a third of the design allowable, which is roughly one-fifth of the yield
strength of the steel. Even with its strength halved, the steel could still
support two to three times the stresses imposed by a 650°C fire.'
http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/JOM...agar-0112.html

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

pearl wrote:

> > > Your country has

> > not.

> 'This unelected regime---Hitler also came to power with a minority of
> votes---

So did Bill Clinton in '92 and '96. And I'm invoking Godwin.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

> > > not.

> > 'This unelected regime---Hitler also came to power with a minority of
> > votes---

> So did Bill Clinton in '92 and '96. And I'm invoking Godwin.

Coward. Go on - run away with your tail between your legs, traitor.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

pearl wrote:

> > > 'This unelected regime---Hitler also came to power with a
> > > minority of votes---

> > So did Bill Clinton in '92 and '96. And I'm invoking Godwin.

> Coward.

You're the coward for all this Nazi BS.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

> > > So did Bill Clinton in '92 and '96. And I'm invoking Godwin.

> > Coward.

> You're the coward for all this Nazi BS.

You're the coward. Yap yap.

TN: Back to NY- young Nebbiolo, couple Kabs, couple Chardonnays, etc DaleW Wine 9 20-08-2014 08:58 PM
Useful Links Orma84 General Cooking 0 07-01-2008 10:23 PM
i agree with the fda AND natural selection foods; lesley stubbornlydisagrees with them both chico chupacabra Vegan 6 24-09-2006 12:27 PM
Lesley is a retard chico chupacabra Vegan 4 23-09-2006 03:39 PM
TN: Lagrange, de Pez, Brunello, couple Burgs, couple Austrian stickies, Port DaleW Wine 9 19-01-2006 01:33 PM