Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default Morning juice

When I get up in the morning I have my morning juice, take a walk come home
and have breakfast. I have been drinking frozen orange juice. After making
it I put in additional water in it so I drink one pint which equals 100
calories. I tried mango juice which is higher in calories and in sugar and
gives me that yo yo effect. I think grapefruit is the way to go or maybe
half orange and half grapefruit. Would this be a good way to go or does
anyone have a better idea? I just want the 100 calories in the morning so I
can take my 3 mile walk.

Richard

Posted to alt.food.vegan
lyn lyn is offline

(Avocado + orange ) juice are higher in vitamin C.

Posted to alt.food.vegan

please tell us how to make avocado juice. Thanks.

lyn wrote:
> (Avocado + orange ) juice are higher in vitamin C.

Posted to alt.food.vegan

lyn wrote:
> (Avocado + orange ) juice are higher in vitamin C.

Posted to alt.food.vegan