Posted to soc.culture.baltics,alt.food.vegan

Default (Some) Russians call "Conspiracy!" concerning Finnish Eurovisio...

Peter wrote:

> With around 140-150 million of Russians around the world, Russians
> always protesting something.
>
> Saving Baikal seal, anyone???

Politically correct people here in USA would save only those Baikal
seal that are not white in color, which shouldn't be hard to find if
the water in Baikal is dirty enough by now.

Plus they must be *******s. Maybe gays, but the latter would have to
prove that they are not pigs. Male chauvinist pigs that is.

To find out how to join, visit the web site of RASGD: Dislexic ***
Sturgeons Against Racism.

Or PETA's new pet project: GRoFM-LBoCSaPStDaIE: Get Rid of Farm Animals
- Let Billions of Cows, Sheep and Pigs Starve to Death and Instant
Extinction.

Or California Governor Conan the Barbarian's pet project: be nice to
animals: ban those sissie Frenchie goose livers; instead eat steroids
plus real Aryan man's wienerschnitzels (at least ten per day), made
out of innocent baby calves.