Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default Dark chocolate

I have just read in my local newspaper that a hospital in the UK is
conducting a trial with 40 patients suffering from heart disease. They
are going to give them regular amounts of dark chocolate, you know, the
70% cocoa stuff which is suitable for vegans. They seem to think that it
may help ward off heart attacks. Just the excuse I need to eat an extra
bar a week.
Posted to alt.food.vegan

>I have just read in my local newspaper that a hospital in the UK is
>conducting a trial with 40 patients suffering from heart disease. They
>are going to give them regular amounts of dark chocolate, you know, the

70% cocoa stuff which is suitable for vegans. They seem to think that it may
help ward off heart attacks. Just the excuse I need to eat an extra bar a
week.

No there is never an excuse for overdoing anything. Dark chocolate has
always been known to contain a lot of antioxidants, energi and are in the
survival packages in the army, and has been for years. It contains many good
things like Magnesium and about 300 other stimulances, that is healthy for
the body. But only in small doses, because of the energy/fat. Besides here
the darkest u can go is 86%, and that is even better than 70%, for less
sugar etc. Eat a piece a day or a couple, it will do u'r body good in my
opinion.

Posted to alt.food.vegan

katrine in >:
> the darkest u can go is 86%, and that is even better than 70%, for less

There's Also Lindt 99%

http://www.schlemmerregion.de/conten.../klassiker.jpg

--
Ako vam smeta, zalite se CIP-u. Kad mi opet otvore acc na fly.srk.fer.hr maknut
cu sig. Evo uzroka gubitka 2 accounta: http://tinyurl.com/cslaq
Posted to alt.food.vegan

In article > ,
says...
> katrine in >:
> > the darkest u can go is 86%, and that is even better than 70%, for less

> There's Also Lindt 99%

http://www.schlemmerregion.de/conten.../klassiker.jpg

I thought you were joking, until I checked on Lindts website.
Can't have a very high sugar content.

Posted to alt.food.vegan

katrine wrote:

>>I have just read in my local newspaper that a hospital in the UK is
>>conducting a trial with 40 patients suffering from heart disease. They
>>are going to give them regular amounts of dark chocolate, you know, the

> 70% cocoa stuff which is suitable for vegans. They seem to think that it
> may help ward off heart attacks. Just the excuse I need to eat an extra
> bar a week.
>
> No there is never an excuse for overdoing anything.

Does that include abstaining from meat, dairy, and/or eggs and everything
containing derivatives and byproducts of the same simply because of
inflated, emotive concerns based on political propaganda about how animals
are (mis)treated?