Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science,alt.games.final-fantasy,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

Default Those Damn Terrorist Animal Rights Activists and Vegetarians

On 2005-12-25 13:56:20 -0500, Bryan S. Slick > said:

> At about 25 Dec 2005 19:29:28 +0100, Freedom Fries was dragged into the
> street and beaten by an angry mob for writing..
>
> :Be careful folks. Going to a vegan meeting to exchange portobello
> mushroom :recipes could get you on the FBI's terrorist list.
>
> You say that like there's something wrong with it.
>
> Vegans are freaks and hypocrites.

And you're a pimply-faced loser with too much fat in your diet and
nothing more to do with your empty life than troll newsgroups you
aren't interested in, devoted to topics you know nothing about.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science,alt.games.final-fantasy,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

At about Tue, 14 Mar 2006 18:19:40 -0500, was dragged into the street

:On 2005-12-25 13:56:20 -0500, Bryan S. Slick > said:
:
:> At about 25 Dec 2005 19:29:28 +0100, Freedom Fries was dragged into the
:> street and beaten by an angry mob for writing..
:>
:> :Be careful folks. Going to a vegan meeting to exchange portobello
:> mushroom :recipes could get you on the FBI's terrorist list.
:>
:> You say that like there's something wrong with it.
:>
:> Vegans are freaks and hypocrites.
:
:And you're a pimply-faced loser with too much fat in your diet and
:nothing more to do with your empty life than troll newsgroups you
:aren't interested in, devoted to topics you know nothing about.

Umm.. you been stewing over this since Christmas, or are you just now
catching up on posts made at the end of 2005?

--
Bryan S. Slick, onyx_hokie at yahoo dot com

"To those who have fought for it,
freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science,alt.games.final-fantasy,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 18:19:40 -0500, John Mayer wrote:

>On 2005-12-25 13:56:20 -0500, Bryan S. Slick > said:
>
>> At about 25 Dec 2005 19:29:28 +0100, Freedom Fries was dragged into the
>> street and beaten by an angry mob for writing..
>>
>> :Be careful folks. Going to a vegan meeting to exchange portobello
>> mushroom :recipes could get you on the FBI's terrorist list.
>>
>> You say that like there's something wrong with it.
>>
>> Vegans are freaks and hypocrites.

>And you're a pimply-faced loser with too much fat in your diet and
>nothing more to do with your empty life than troll newsgroups you
>aren't interested in, devoted to topics you know nothing about.

He thinks it's manly in a Brokeback kinda way.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science,alt.games.final-fantasy,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Ike Ike is offline

John Mayer wrote:

> On 2005-12-25 13:56:20 -0500, Bryan S. Slick > said:
>
>> At about 25 Dec 2005 19:29:28 +0100, Freedom Fries was dragged into
>> the street and beaten by an angry mob for writing..
>>
>> :Be careful folks. Going to a vegan meeting to exchange portobello
>> mushroom :recipes could get you on the FBI's terrorist list.
>>
>> You say that like there's something wrong with it.
>>
>> Vegans are freaks and hypocrites.

> And you're a pimply-faced loser with too much fat in your diet and
> nothing more to do with your empty life than troll newsgroups you aren't
> interested in, devoted to topics you know nothing about.

Irritable freaks and hypocrites, at that.

--
Yrs.,

Ike

"Race car driving is a little like sex: all men think
they're good at it. When you are out there by
yourself, you actually are good at it - until somebody
else comes on the track,'' - Jay Leno
http://www.frappr.com/rsfckers