Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default Shower Water Filter?

I am a new Vegan. I have read the book "Natural Cures" by Kevin
Trudeau, as well as others. They all talk about poisioning by tab water
due to Floride and Chlorine that is mixed with the tab water.

I have already bought filters for my kitchen and have attached it.
Problem is the pressure for the filtered water is not as much as
regular water. Well, we have to live with that in the kitchen.

However, what about the bathroom as I take at least one bath everyday.
I live in an apartment and don't want to install Reverse Osmosis.

Are there any shower filters that have adequate pressure to take
showers with? Please supply links to stores or internet web sites to
purchase one.

Thanks

S. Bahman
Los Angeles, CA

Posted to alt.food.vegan

I recently read an article on yahoo news that was quite thorough in
showing that in most cases tap water is of the same quality as bottled
water. The tap water you get in your sink is the same water you get in
your shower.

Save your money, or spend it on organic vegetables.

Steve

Be A Healthy Vegan Or Vegetarian
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdo...ealthyVeg.html

"The great American thought trap: It is not real
unless it can be seen on television or bought in a
shopping mall"
Posted to alt.food.vegan

I don't think so. Considering the chemical elements that they add to
your tab water, it's far different than filtered water.

S. Bahman
Los Angeles, CA

ice maker fridge water filter Richard K. General Cooking 15 07-11-2012 04:48 AM
water filter plumbing question Alex[_10_] Cooking Equipment 1 04-05-2008 02:53 AM
Water filter pitchers (e.g., Brita) [email protected] General 2 09-05-2006 09:21 AM
Shower Filter mypassword10 Vegan 4 12-02-2006 05:14 PM
Used Brita water filter? [email protected] Tea 3 01-01-2006 09:34 PM