Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default Shower Filter

I am a new Vegan. I have read the book "Natural Cures" by Kevin
Trudeau, as well as others. They all talk about poisioning by tab water
due to Floride and Chlorine that is mixed with the tab water.

I have already bought a filter for my kitchen. Problem is the pressure
for the filtered water is not as much as regular water. Well, I have to
live with that in the kitchen.

However, what about the bathroom, as I take at least one bath everyday.
I live in an apartment and don't want to install Reverse Osmosis.

Are there any shower filters that have adequate pressure to take
showers with? Please supply links to stores, or internet web sites to
purchase one.

Thanks

S. Bahman
Los Angeles, CA

Posted to alt.food.vegan

"mypassword10" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> I am a new Vegan. I have read the book "Natural Cures" by Kevin
> Trudeau, as well as others. They all talk about poisioning by tab water
> due to Floride and Chlorine that is mixed with the tab water.
>
> I have already bought a filter for my kitchen. Problem is the pressure
> for the filtered water is not as much as regular water. Well, I have to
> live with that in the kitchen.
>
> However, what about the bathroom, as I take at least one bath everyday.
> I live in an apartment and don't want to install Reverse Osmosis.
>
> Are there any shower filters that have adequate pressure to take
> showers with? Please supply links to stores, or internet web sites to
> purchase one.

I had a name brand shower filter but the pressure problem led to just
using regular water and throwing away the filter-was disappointing
michael

> Thanks
>
> S. Bahman
> Los Angeles, CA

Posted to alt.food.vegan

mypassword10 wrote:
> I am a new Vegan. I have read the book "Natural Cures" by Kevin
> Trudeau, as well as others. They all talk about poisioning by tab water
> due to Floride and Chlorine that is mixed with the tab water.
>
> I have already bought a filter for my kitchen. Problem is the pressure
> for the filtered water is not as much as regular water. Well, I have to
> live with that in the kitchen.
>
> However, what about the bathroom, as I take at least one bath everyday.
> I live in an apartment and don't want to install Reverse Osmosis.
>
> Are there any shower filters that have adequate pressure to take
> showers with? Please supply links to stores, or internet web sites to
> purchase one.

Filters only remove solids. Dissolved minerals etc, would have to be
removed by distillation.

> Thanks
>
> S. Bahman
> Los Angeles, CA

Posted to alt.food.vegan

I was reading www.waterproducts.com and they have many products to
filter or increase the pressure.

Posted to alt.food.vegan

Leif's Smarter Brother wrote:

> mypassword10 wrote:
>
>>I am a new Vegan. I have read the book "Natural Cures" by Kevin
>>Trudeau, as well as others. They all talk about poisioning by tab water
>>due to Floride and Chlorine that is mixed with the tab water.
>>
>>I have already bought a filter for my kitchen. Problem is the pressure
>>for the filtered water is not as much as regular water. Well, I have to
>>live with that in the kitchen.
>>
>>However, what about the bathroom, as I take at least one bath everyday.
>>I live in an apartment and don't want to install Reverse Osmosis.
>>
>>Are there any shower filters that have adequate pressure to take
>>showers with? Please supply links to stores, or internet web sites to
>>purchase one.
>>

> Filters only remove solids. Dissolved minerals etc, would have to be
> removed by distillation.

RO and Carbon filters remove chemicals, though not as effective as a
distillers.