Posted to alt.food.vegan,rec.food.veg
Steve

Default Obituary: Donald Watson

Donald Watson is the man who coined the term "vegan" and who started
the Vegan Society of the UK. He died a few days ago at age 95. I
didn't see anything "in the papers" about it. I am glad that now the
news media is acknowledging this pioneer.

Obituary: Donald Watson
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4450376.stm

Steve

Posted to alt.food.vegan,rec.food.veg
rick

"Steve" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Donald Watson is the man who coined the term "vegan" and who
> started
> the Vegan Society of the UK. He died a few days ago at age 95.
> didn't see anything "in the papers" about it. I am glad that
> now the
> news media is acknowledging this pioneer.

Why? Usenet vegans constantly fail to recognize him here. They
delute, every chance they get, the real definition of veganism
because it is far too much of an inconvenience for them. So much
for your acknowledgement and honoring, eh killers?